User Avatar Image

ToMI DVD

posted by sarahevalyn on - last edited - Viewed by 47 users

I am going to gift the ToMI season to my brother for Christmas. My question is whether the Collector's DVD is included as part of the "Gift Card," or do I need to purchase the downloadable games and give him the code?

Thanks,
Sarah

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you buy all of the episodes (the whole season, $34.95 normal price), then you get the DVD for free (plus postage). A single gift code will cover the season purchase, but not the disc postage.

But considering you won't be able to even /order/ the disc for several more months, it's worth buying your brother the game, and he can play the downloadable versions until the DVD is ready. Then when it's time to order it, you can fight with him about who pays the postage :)

• If I were to purchase the gift card - which from what I understand can be used to purchase the entire season - would I still be eligible for the bonus DVD as well when the time comes? (sorry, Molokov's reply wasn't crystal clear to me)

Money problems prevented me from getting TOMI until now and (just like with the S&M games) I plan to buy everything TOMI that's available and would rather have the bonus DVD more than anything rather than the non-bonus version. If I can get the card too without having to buy separately to get the bonus, even better.

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

@Molokov said: If you buy all of the episodes (the whole season, $34.95 normal price), then you get the DVD for free (plus postage). A single gift code will cover the season purchase, but not the disc postage.

He's talking about the gift card, not a gifted episode. The MI gift card simply reveals a special code that will unlock a complete Tales of MI season in the recipient's account (creating one if they don't already have an account). This should qualify them for the Collector's DVD, but as has been stated before, the DVD is a ways out from now.

Add Comment