User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island DVD with added Features?

posted by Wolfstar27 on - last edited - Viewed by 406 users

Does anybody know if the Bonus DVD that we will all be recieving at the end of the 5 episodes, will contain extra bonus material, like a making of, a short movie etc...or is it just going to be the 5 games only?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Keiko said: It is only the postage we have to pay, but the DVD itself is free.

When will it come out?

"Not by Christmas, But Otherwise, No Comment" was the only estimate from Telltale that I've seen. "A couple/A few months" would be my non-committal, somewhat broad guess.

• User Avatar Image
    Bas

I never really went for the whole concept art on DVD's thing. I would if they just put the high-res files on the DVD, but usually you have to browse concept art though a menu on the DVD, which is kind of awkward and only in DVD resolution. You can often zoom in and such, but it's not as good as just a really high-res jpeg or something.

Commentaries, though, like on the Sam & Max DVD, are a must have.

• will the IWWHITOMI clips be included?

• @der_ketzer said:
    Draw the beard on the Guybrush:

Ooops:

ARGH! I really, really hate seeing things like that. I can't really explain it, but they freak me out. It's sort of like a phobia.

@der_ketzer said: That one is actually in the game -- that's how Guybrush mutates so his body doesn't get in the way when you see his hands holding the treasure map from first person view. We did almost the same thing to Strong Bad towards the end of SBCG4AP ep 5.

Great, now I'll be scared to look at maps just in case some bug moves the camera and I actually see Guybrush. :eek:

If you're going to put extras like that on the DVD, please please please with sugar on top make it clear where they are so I (and others -I'm sure I'm not alone) will be able to avoid them! :)

• @Keiko said: It is only the postage we have to pay, but the DVD itself is free.

When will it come out?

I know, but i always include Postage when i look at prices. I was being conservative with that price (i'm sure it's between £3.50 and £5)

• @Santino said: will the IWWHITOMI clips be included?

Yup I think they will be, think they said that in a previous thread

• Any way we can have the "I wonder what happens..." movies on the DVD?

• Lol, the IWWHITOMI clips Santino mentioned in the post above yours are the wonder what happens movies.. (I Wonder What Happens In Tales of Monkey Island)

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Indrid Cold said: If you're going to put extras like that on the DVD, please please please with sugar on top make it clear where they are so I (and others -I'm sure I'm not alone) will be able to avoid them! :)

DVD easter eggs are never hard to find if they're there!

• @Jake said: DVD easter eggs are never hard to find if they're there!

I'm not asking for "hard to find", just warnings... Like "Congratulations for finding this easter egg, but if you click "OK" below you're going to see some graphical wrongness".
    Please? :(

Add Comment