22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ecto Cooler said: I like how he claims that he 'isn't french' LOL

I think that was my favourite line of his. It felt like a throwaway joke but at the same time it completely turned the tables and proved that he was just an insane character.

• He was my favourite character. It's nice to see I'm not the only one.

• He was a great character to think back to.

I like having good characters in games that don't return. Just as a random example, I liked the governor of Phatt, he's one of the first characters I think of when someone says MI2.

I just hope TTG can continue making interesting, and different, characters if they carry on the series. :)

• De Singe was a great, strong character. I would have imagined him having another big part in episode 5 and was hence surprised / dissapointed to see him go at the end of EP 4.

• I still can't get that ruddy song he sang in chapter four out of my head...
    Alouette i will live forever...

• DeSinge was absolutely hilarious, definitely a character. I think my mouth hung open when he was so definitively... er... ground up.

It's the little things I really love. Like how his name (Singe) is french for Monkey, and the only one to actually pronounce it correctly (i.e. as the actual french word) is the Voodoo Lady. That just seems... fitting to me. Like she would be the only one to know French. I don't know why that amuses me so much.

• @Qwazin said: I think that was my favourite line of his. It felt like a throwaway joke but at the same time it completely turned the tables and proved that he was just an insane character.

My favorite line of him was "I could literally taste my pants" or something like that, but that's a good one too.

• I also love how Jared Emerson-Johnson (dang he's got a long name) really threw himself into the role. His complete commitment to De Singe's manic, over-the-top loonyness really made the character. It's also made me a little afraid of meeting him in real life, but still, I really admire him as an actor.

• @Falanca said: My favorite line of him was "I could literally taste my pants" or something like that, but that's a good one too.

I think my favorite DeSinge line was "I am as happy as a penguin sliding on his bellly!" I laughed so hard I missed the rest of the cutscene... hahaha

Add Comment