User Avatar Image

laggy mouse

posted by CaptainInsano on - last edited - Viewed by 233 users

is the game mouse real laggy for anyone else. mine seems to be pretty bad. i have to run the game in 800x600 just to make it tolerable but even then its pretty bad. its gets worse as i increase the res. max res i can run it at is 1280x960 which isnt pretty on a 20" widescreen monitor.

E6600
2gb RAM
radeon X300 (lol, its on loan to me while i wait for my 8800GTX to be replaced)

the characters moving around is smooth but the mouse is really laggy. its driving me crazy cause i'm a big fan of sam and max but the mouse problem is really hard to put up with. i hope it can be fixed cause i have purchased the whole season.

and while i'm on the topic of resolutions, why is there no widescreen support? is everyone at telltale running the game on a 17" CRT at 1024x768??

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Can you try switching the graphics to low quality? A lagging cursor is usually caused by anti-aliasing (which is turned on with the high quality graphics).

[quote]and while i'm on the topic of resolutions, why is there no widescreen support? is everyone at telltale running the game on a 17" CRT at 1024x768??[/quote]

This has been discussed in other places on the forum but the gist of it is that widescreen resolutions use a different aspect ratio than our games do. Supporting both would actually take a lot more work than people usually think, so for the time being, widescreen is not supported.

• setting to low quality did improve it a tiny bit but not enough. i'll just wait till my 8800GTX comes back and see how it goes then. hopefully its just a graphics card thing. thanks

Add Comment