User Avatar Image

Thoughts, ideas, and storyline for 2nd Season TOMI

posted by Griswald Goodsoup on - last edited - Viewed by 704 users

There seems to be a running tangent in other threads, which has devolved inevitably into arguing over continuity issues, and minor questions about who is likely to reprise as secondary characters.

This thread is for suggestions on a future TOMI season. So grab those thinking caps (not the dunce hat) and present Telltale Games with your suggestions.

101 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @guitarsareboring said: You've seen the Christmas card, right? How much more Winslow do you want?!

I can never have enough Winslow :winslow:

• User Avatar Image
    Bas

Different character models for each separate character would be a definite plus for me.

As for season 2, the only thing I'd really like is seeing Elaine become a more interesting character. Morgan finally added an interesting female character to the franchise, even though Elaine has been a staple of it since the beginning. But since her characteristics are not much more than being Guybrush's wife, being almost supernaturally resourceful, and in CMI and EMI, being extremely violent, there's not a lot to go on. There could be some good stuff in there though. The whole megalomania thing when she was demonic was pretty cool, maybe they can go there or explore some as of yet unseen characteristic of Elaine.

• I need more Morgan, and more Elaine.
    Now that Morgan is a ghost pirate hunter in the living world, and has shown some affection for Guybrush, and now that Lechuck is gone, maybe some role reversal here.

Guybrush vs. Lechuck becomes Elaine vs. LeFlay

I'm not saying Elaine should become the person you play as (though that could be cool), but maybe sill play as Guybrush, but from Elaine's point of view. Setting up such a big plan to accomplish a goal, and near the end of every chapter, meet up with Elaine to find some random, commical plot developement between her and Morgan.

I think there's already some conflict between them. i would be like a continuation of the fight from ep. 4

• I would love to know what became of guybrushes decapitated hand. There must be some significance to it running off into the jungle...

• Don't flame me for this but I reckon this could happen...

LeChuck is back from the dead and he's gonna try and take over the carribean/world at the same time as marrying Elaine.

• after seeing The Princess and the Frog last week, i would love to see a new charater similer to the vilian in that movie, mabye like a rival to the voodoo lady

• @Kenif said: Don't flame me for this but I reckon this could happen...

LeChuck is back from the dead and he's gonna try and take over the carribean/world at the same time as marrying Elaine.

How could you ever suggest such a ridiculous, non-canon, totally unforeseeable type of thing like that?! You, sir, must be mad. Flame flame flame, flame, flame flame.

• @Brian, Mighty Pirate said: after seeing The Princess and the Frog last week, i would love to see a new charater similer to the vilian in that movie, mabye like a rival to the voodoo lady

You know what? That'd be actually awesome to see a villain similar to Dr. Facilier.

Add Comment