User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 9.7K users

Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.

2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The mountain pops into existence above your head, crushing you to death.
    I wish for a bottle of awesome sauce

• Granted, but Winslow doesn't fit in the bottle, and he's too awesome for you to handle. Your head asplode.

I wish I was a mighty pirate!

• you are attacked by Le Chuck. you are left without an arm, leg, or face to call your own.
    I wish for a singing and dancing frog

• Your wish is granted you get this frog from the video of this linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3h8Fb9SF1U but he never stops, he follows you everywhere, he ruins your dates, and at nights you never sleep do to his constant song and weird dancing. You name him Timmy and live you life sadly ever after.

I wish i could be sexy!

• Congratulations! You are sexy! In fact, you're too sexy for your shirt (or any other clothes for that matter.) Winter falls and you get hypothermia!

I wish for higher moral fiber

• Your wish has been granted all the fiber in your body which where corrupt, inmoral, indecent, evil and pervert, begin to show moral values akin to every religion in the world. Your fiber count in your body sets into a healthy standard, people begin calling your fibers in your body holy, and your fibers get to be even more famous than you and create a new religion, with the fiber of your body as gods. You are branded as an heretic because of your jealousy of the fame of your fiber. Also as a side effect you turn into a corrupt, inmoral, indecent, evil and pervert human being, and your new goal in life is to be #1 most wanted person in the FBI and in Interpol.

I wish i could be as good of an entertainer as michael jackson!

• Granted, but since Michael Jackson's dead, he can't really entertain, can he?

I wish my stupid microphone would work.

• Your microphone starts working so good it makes your voice sounds crispy clean and clear you develop an addiction to use it to talk to everyone. You talk on the phone with your mic, you sleep with your mic, but you cant tell secrets with your mic and eat without your mic. As a result your addiction is included in a new Manual of Diagnostic Mental Disorders and your case is studied for aions.

I wish i had teeths! (check my public profile photo)

• Granted. You are unused to it and bite down so hard that your entire jaw fals out of your mouth.

I wish I didn't die yesterday.

• Congratulations! You didn't die yesterday! You're going to die tomorrow! Now your last day on Earth will be spent anticipating the end and you won't be able to enjoy anything!

I wish I had THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!

Add Comment