User Avatar Image

Deadly Intent case 1 help spoilers

posted by ou1975 on - last edited - Viewed by 743 users

So I can't seem to get the red haired chick to explain why she was with the motel manager at her apartment, I'm stuck and this is as far as I cant get with this case.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Drake Telltale Staff

There's nothing important about the cupid. If you can't leave the crime scene, talk to the hotel manager. If you can't ID the victim, talk to Doc Robbins, and examine the body.

• This might be a great help because I took the casting of the footprint but I can't find anything in it. I can't get the glass that is supposed to be stuck in his shoe, which is the last piece of glass I need to put together the ashtray.

• I am stuck in the club in Case 1. I have found everything at the crime scene (green check) but not here and everytime I ask Nick, he says we need to find evidence of the victim and suspect at the club. I got two fingerprints off of the chair, but I can't find anything else. HELP! I am going nuts!

• There is 3 fingerprints and a palm print.

On the back of the chair (from the front) the locations are, bottom left, top right and bottom right.

The palm print is bottom left on the seat of the chair.

• Someone Shoot Me.
    I have the evidence from Kat's room, the blood, the glass, and the shoe print. She has answered all my questions and tells me to get everything and just leave. Can't get a warrant to interrogate her what am I missing. Charlie says he has a feeling Kat’s hiding something important. What, that's what I would like to know. LOL
    Please help.
    Thanks
    Bnzyldy

• You need to talk to the hotel manager now :)

• Nick says that there might be still something in the fantasy suite, but I can't find anything at all.

What I've found is:
    Blood in the bathroom, blood on the couch, glass shard next to the drawer (can't remember if it was glass shard, but something), glass shard next to the bed, victim's blood on the bed and blood stain on the carpet. So 6 evidence in total.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ok, I completed the case so it wasn't anything important, but I'd still like to know what it would've been.

• User Avatar Image
    dw1

In WII when I try to assemble the last piece of the ashtray on the table, the graphic shows it's already done, but when I pick it up to get the fingerprint it's not assembled anymore so I can't get the print.HELP

• Hi i am new this this site and i am stuck on case one nick is saying there might be something in the club but i cant find anything and i dont know how to continue please help.

• @dw1 said: In WII when I try to assemble the last piece of the ashtray on the table, the graphic shows it's already done, but when I pick it up to get the fingerprint it's not assembled anymore so I can't get the print.HELP

I have exactly the same issue and it's driving me crazy - I know there is a fingerprint on the ashtray, but obviously it won't let me do anything as it's fully assembled on the desk and yet in my evidence log, the ashtray and the final shard of glass are not ticked - HELP PLEASE xx

Add Comment