User Avatar Image

Chapter 5 on wiiware?

posted by beuno on - last edited - Viewed by 326 users

Hi,

I'm very close to finishing chapter 4, so I'm starting to get nervous there's no chapter 5 on wiiware yet. Is there an expected launch date yet?

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Check the blog. As far as i'm aware, there isn't. TTG usually only get 3 days or so notice prior to launch that it's going online, due to the way Nintendo manages it's schedule.

    I can tell you though, Chapter five is a fitting conclusion to the revelations in chapter four.

  • @Friar said: Check the blog. As far as i'm aware, there isn't. TTG usually only get 3 days or so notice prior to launch that it's going online, due to the way Nintendo manages it's schedule.

    Ah, that doesn't sound great on Nintendo's part. Thanks for the information :)

    @Friar said: I can tell you though, Chapter five is a fitting conclusion to the revelations in chapter four.

    I hate you.

  • Man, everyone is so mean to Wii users!

    It's ok, I like to torture my friend who has no choice but to play the Wii versions too, so I shouldn't be talking.

  • Okay, I've been more than patient. Are there any plans to bring Rise of the Pirate God to Wiiware at all? This delay is getting unreal, and the silence is even worse.

  • Usually the Wiiware versions of the episodes are released at around 31 days or just an overall month after the PC release, and since Rise was released a little late on the 9th of December instead of the typical end of the month, the Wiiware version might be a little late as well. So if it's not out by the 9th just ask about it then.

  • @tim333 said: Okay, I've been more than patient. Are there any plans to bring Rise of the Pirate God to Wiiware at all? This delay is getting unreal, and the silence is even worse.

    Us europeans only got the chapter 4 2weeks ago. Or was it three?

  • It will be coming soon guys, we promise! The holiday season slowed down the approval process I'm afraid.

  • OK, sorry for being grumpy. I just wanted somebody to say it actually was coming. Seemed like everyone had forgotten about it!

Add Comment