User Avatar Image

Elaine's Wedding Ring

posted by chemistx2 on - last edited - Viewed by 215 users

Take it, she said. Trust me. And yet we've never used it... What role do you think the ring will play in Chapter 5? And did you notice that the disembodied hand still had Guybrush's ring?

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Falanca said: I love using spoiler tags. Gives a mystical feel. And a bit drafty.



    Thank you for reminding me why Haggis should never visit Flotsam Island.

  • i havent gotten the episode yet, so ill guess,maybe he needs to use the love elaine put inside the ring to bring himself back to live after "good" lechuck stabbed him.

  • @GuruGuru214 said: Thank you for reminding me why Haggis should never visit Flotsam Island.


    What makes you so sure he hasn't?
    haggis.jpg

  • @Friar said: What makes you so sure he hasn't?
    haggis.jpg



    That doesn't look familiar...
    Why doesn't that look familiar? Have I forgotten that much of CoMI? :/

  • @Didero said: That doesn't look familiar...
    Why doesn't that look familiar? Have I forgotten that much of CoMI? :/



    Awww come on, it's my favourite scene :P

    It's before they're cast away on the Goodsoup island, and after the whole insult swordfight on boats thing.

    I'd be more specific but I've never played it in English, and I haven't played it in... ten years at least.

  • @avistew said: Awww come on, it's my favourite scene :P

    It's before they're cast away on the Goodsoup island, and after the whole insult swordfight on boats thing.

    I'd be more specific but I've never played it in English, and I haven't played it in... ten years at least.



    The good news is though, that I now have to replay CoMI, because I can't remember that scene too well :)

    I'll save that until summer though. I'll have more time then, and it'd be a nice preparation for the ToMI DVD that'll probably get released around that time.

  • @avistew said: It's before they're cast away on the Goodsoup island, and after the whole insult swordfight on boats thing.


    It's Blood Island. :p (By the way, I still hear Rottingham saying "Blah lah lah" whenever he says that)

  • Thanks, I couldn't remember the name. I could remember the name of Skull Island only... But since there are Goodsoups there, I just said "Goudsoup Island instead" :P

Add Comment