User Avatar Image

Happy Birthday Majus!!!

posted by skitty85 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

A Happy Birthday Majus! And a Happy New Year, too!! :D
I wish you health, happiness and joyful adventures with TOMI!!! ;)

geburtstags10xzkwc.jpg

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@StLouisRibs said: Save usssssssss

Write it down and put in into a time capsule. Maybe someone from the future will have come to save us before it all started.

• @Lena_P said: Biff Tannen is behind this, I know it! Or possibly Redd Herring, but I know for sure it's one of 'em! Or both. I think. Maybe.

Nah, it's just The Doctor crossing his own timeline again. Tenth, Eighth, and Fourth are over there drinking together at the local pub, see? :D

• Who's the weird, Victorian-looking dude in carpet slippers with them?

• Well, I think my past self, my present self and my future self are all equally confused at the same time ... might cause a quantum singularity ... :eek:

• @Iryon said: Happy birthday!

A cake? ... I thought Germans get sauerkraut and schnitzel for their birthdays.

What I believe is the biggest manufacturer of cakes in europe (Aunt Bessies) Is german.

• @Zhadnost said: What I believe is the biggest manufacturer of cakes in europe (Aunt Bessies) Is german.

Store-bought cakes?!

• @Zhadnost said: What I believe is the biggest manufacturer of cakes in europe (Aunt Bessies) Is german.

According to Wikipedia, Aunt Bessie is part of Tryton Foods Ltd. situated in Hull, East Yorkshire ... so you are right: It's virtually in the middle of Germany ;)

• @Iryon said: According to Wikipedia, Aunt Bessie is part of Tryton Foods Ltd. situated in Hull, East Yorkshire ... so you are right: It's virtually in the middle of Germany ;)

My apologies, I could have sword that I'd read they were German. (oddly I thought I read that on a packet). As for the biggest, I thought in the UK, that would have probably been Manor Bakeries (for cakes).

• well, your birthday is ages ago, but i .... AAAARGGHHJJ

ich kann net englisch schreiben, wenn ich angetrunken bin.

JUNGE, ich wünsch dir alles gute für die zukunft, vor allem ERFOLG, denn du bist echt ein MEGATALENT in sachen animationen und humor. besser gehts nich. echt jetz, junge. du wirst irgenwann einer von den ganz großen, da bin ich mir sicher.

und hey, ich hoffe, du führst deine "nick hat geburtstag"-tradition weiter durch, die star trek filmchen sind (für mich) echt die geilsten.

nur ein fan... :D

• @DjNDB said: When we are at that age a virtual lawn will probably do :)
    By the way, where are the flying cars we imagined to have by now decades ago?

People laugh when I say that to them, but I still wonder why we don't have flying cars and stuff. It's 2010! That's the future!

Add Comment