3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Warning, very bad graphical quality ahead!

You're sure you want to see it?

You've been warned. I take no responsibility for where your eyes go.

download?id=2617615%3AUploadedFile%3A732

I've gotta say that all we (a really talented buddy of mine and me) had for doing this was a realtime collaborative drawing tool with no more than 6 default hard brushes (differing in size only) and 13 eyecancer-provoking colors. And a lack of Undo function.

• Ahhh I can't wait til Season 3!
    Well for now I'll share this sketch
    samnnmax.jpg

I should have a better one to post later :)

• I made these a while back

bradyculture.th.jpg sammaxcharacters.th.jpg sammaxseasononewallpape.th.jpg satanm.th.jpg sodapopperssketch.th.jpg

Not too happy with the grouppic now that I look back at it. But hell, it won me season one back then :D
    I still have a sketch lying around for a gigantic season two poster, maybe I should finish it before season three arrives...

• Loving all of the fan art here!! :D

Not exactly "art" but this categorizes as "culinary art" so I hope this is acceptable here :p

I make toffee once in a while and for Easter a couple years ago I decided to be a little creative with it...

picture.php?albumid=306&pictureid=2010

His left ear somehow became cracked during the process (I forgot what happened) and I didn't have any black frosting for his eye and mouth.

My apologizes for the horrible image quality.

• You have to do little ones and sell them all around the world ^^!

• @GinnyN said: You have to do little ones and sell them all around the world ^^!

That actually sounds like a good idea; it could help me with college tuition! XD

'Course, I think I have to jump through some legal hoops first and get prosthetic hand implants for the constant stirring :p

• Mine is a "fun with photoshop," thing, combining Max's addorable shark-like head with an obscure band logo.

Max_Lemon_by_LikaLaruku.jpg

Original logo: lemondemon9.png

• Lemon Demon is obscure? I love them! (Especially "I've got some falling to do" which is my favourite).

• @avistew said: Lemon Demon is obscure? I love them! (Especially "I've got some falling to do" which is my favourite).

They're Net Popular, escpecially since Niel is hot & does the Harry Potter Puppet Pals & his sister is a fairly popular artist, but no one I talk to in the real world has ever heard of them, you can't buy their CDs in stores, hear them on the radio, or watch them on TV.

Add Comment