User Avatar Image

[Bug] TOMI2

posted by Terminal Junkie on - last edited - Viewed by 298 users

Hello

Today while I was playing Tales Of Monkey Island Chapter 2 I've discovered a bug. This problem considers a part where LeChuck is shooting at ships from a stationary cannon from a beach.
Mast of Screaming Narwhal is crashing all the time and we cannot repair it by these fallen trees (Lumber, which should be prolly able to) on the beach cuz there is no LeChuck anymore and we cannot do anything with it, but when we are looking at the cannon (without LeChuck) - Guybrush is still saying: I dont wanna bother him while he is at the cannon (or sth like that)
Secondly, the pirates stole the fake turtle but I can still find another one at the altar.

If is there any possibility please send me save game file after or tell me a solution how to avoid this bug.
Thanks for advice.

Best Regards
/Piratey

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Terminal Junkie said: Heh yeah but there is one problem. LeChuck is gone :p
    He is kinda invisible cuz as I said when I am clicking on the cannon

"Guybrush is still saying: I dont wanna bother him while he is at the cannon (or sth like that)"

SO, we havent LeChuck, we dunno howto get these trees as a mast and we got 2nd turtle. Any ideas?

you dont need him to complete the game once he fires the canon you need to do somthing else to get a mast ask anemonly to fix it

• But I am repairing this mast always but I am pretty sure that I need these fallen trees from the beach. These trees with sign Lumber...
    The mast is crashing over and over again and she is not using these Lumber trees.
    Could you spoil me a little info howto plz? :)

• @Terminal Junkie said: But I am repairing this mast always but I am pretty sure that I need these fallen trees from the beach. These trees with sign Lumber...
    The mast is crashing over and over again and she is not using these Lumber trees.
    Could you spoil me a little info howto plz? :)

go to the small island with the rubber tree and try to use that ^^

• but its the problem I cannot move this rubber tree :(

• @Terminal Junkie said: but its the problem I cannot move this rubber tree :(

go the the isand where the parrot was burryed and get the 2 pirates to dig it up for you

• @Sailorcuteness said: go the the isand where the parrot was burryed and get the 2 pirates to dig it up for you

omg men :p
    There are no pirates, they are gone.
    Now there is blockade.

"Well, you don't need to move it. Just make sure to "chop it down" then you can make someone else pick it up (and install it)"

It is already chopped down. It is lying on the ground with a sign but the mermaid is not using it.

• @Terminal Junkie said: omg men :p
    There are no pirates, they are gone.
    Now there is blockade.

"Well, you don't need to move it. Just make sure to "chop it down" then you can make someone else pick it up (and install it)"

It is already chopped down. It is lying on the ground with a sign but the mermaid is not using it.

shes useing thoes trees its a diffrent tree you need hardtack and the other one should be on the small island where the chest was arguing about where they hid the tresue

• S H A M E ON M E !!!!!!!!
    Thank you guys for your help!
    I was really confused, it all was caused by this fuss connected with a bug.
    I thought that because of this bug it is impossible to go through and pass the game.
    Every episode of Guybrush and his adventures I've passed by myself without any solution.
    I am really embarrassed that I asked for a help.
    If not you I would still sit before my PC and think why It is me! Why I've bugged game and can't pass it.

Thank you one more time and sorry for panic ^.^

Best Regards
    /Piratey

Add Comment