User Avatar Image

Are ToMI shirts coming?

posted by dnatapov on - last edited - Viewed by 203 users

As per topic. I would LOVE some pirate-y t-shirts/shirts. Any chance that this will happen?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ashton said: ...Why isnt the (TM) code working?

Because the forums don't allow HTML. :p You can however enter the literal character...can't find it on your keyboard? You can type it in by holding down ALT (either one) then using the Number Pad (not the top-row of numbers, it must be the NumPad) type 0153.

Like this.™

And TPravetz Zazzle is ridiculously overpriced. There are other sites that offer the same service with better prices for a simple t-shirt. (I don't think you made any of those designs (as they show different authors), but just saying)

• @monkey_05_06 said: Because the forums don't allow HTML. :p You can however enter the literal character...can't find it on your keyboard? You can type it in by holding down ALT (either one) then using the Number Pad (not the top-row of numbers, it must be the NumPad) type 0153.

Like this.™

And TPravetz Zazzle is ridiculously overpriced. There are other sites that offer the same service with better prices for a simple t-shirt. (I don't think you made any of those designs (as they show different authors), but just saying)

Nah, I didn't make 'em, but just showing that some exist.

• I'd love:

"Master in Insult Swordfighting"

or

"Look! A 3-headed monkey!"

• @TomPravetz said: Introducing! These!

eww- sometimes i wonder how people can murder brilliance in this way...

• The LucasArts store, or Star Wars Shop, whatever they want to call it, has a pretty nifty diorama of LeChuck being squirted by root beer bearing Guybrush.

Something like this would be awesome, especially from popular moments in the game. Like inside the manatee, the cemetery at the crossroads, the giant wind control device of Flotsam.

Or I'd love to see a LeChuck statuette with glowing voodoo beard.
    Maybe even Stan's T-shirts: "Trial of the century-y-y-y-y-y"

Please consider :)

• @Griswald Goodsoup said: The LucasArts store, or Star Wars Shop, whatever they want to call it, has a pretty nifty diorama of LeChuck being squirted by root beer bearing Guybrush.

Something like this would be awesome, especially from popular moments in the game. Like inside the manatee, the cemetery at the crossroads, the giant wind control device of Flotsam.

Or I'd love to see a LeChuck statuette with glowing voodoo beard.
    Maybe even Stan's T-shirts: "Trial of the century-y-y-y-y-y"

Please consider :)

I'd pay money for a "Trial of the Century-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y" shirt.

• @Guinea said: I'd pay money for a "Trial of the Century-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y" shirt.

what would you usely payfor a t-shirt?

• I'd only want toys if they have one of the ones with the fake Guybrush voice saying "That's the Second biggest monkey head I've ever encountered!"

• @Guinea said: I'd pay money for a "Trial of the Century-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y" shirt.

Thirded. That's what I was going to suggest, actually. I know Stan's merchandise was a joke but if it actually was for sale I'd get it. The T-shirt at least.

If you do that though, make sure he gets his share of the reproduction profits.

• And that it's not made with cheap Phatt Island labor.

Add Comment