User Avatar Image

Tales for PS3

posted by Spooky666 on - last edited - Viewed by 396 users

PC-Users can play TOMI, Wii-Users and Mac-Users, also.

So what about X-Box 360 und PS3 - Users?

Are there any plans to release a TOMI-Version for the PS3?

Unfortenately, thats the only platform i got at home. ^^

Think that would be awesome. I still have the PS2-Version of Escape from Monkey Island. Now i want to play Monkey Island on my PS3 also.

Any more people, sharing this wish?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd love to see ToMI on the PSN.

Does anybody know how well SoMI:SE sold on XBLA? That is probably a good example for how DLC adventure game sales are on consoles.

• Okay. But there should be a BluRay Version for the PS3, too. Cause i have no internet. :D

• @petethepanda said: I'd love to see ToMI on the PSN.

Does anybody know how well SoMI:SE sold on XBLA? That is probably a good example for how DLC adventure game sales are on consoles.

Very well, or so i thought. And Sam&max's sales weren't/aren't too shabby either.

• Even though I already own them on PC, I would love to see these on ps3 just for the added graphical boost alone.

Not to excited about moving the pointer around using analogue sticks but hey....pretty graphics without framerate problems is my dream.

• PSN is a big failure. I doubt any Monkey Island game will ever be released on it. You know, Playstation is doing well mostly in Japan, therefore most US online-distributed games are PC or Xbox only, while Japanese games like Final Fantasy are PS3-only in Japan but have American Xbox versions.

• I wouldn't Call PSN a Failure. I would say it's doing better than Wiiware. If only they would add more PS1 classics (and the rumoured PS2/dreamcast games). There are plenty of unique games on there, like fat princess, and flower.

• You could install another OS on ps3, like linux, the install a windows emulation layer, like WINE, then give the ps3 some stilts, add some yellow 5 for color, some strawberry syrup (for flavor), make a lamb, er monkey sacrifice in front of it (to appease the gods). Ok, I went a little (a lot) overboard, with that one...
    But seriously - a ps3 port would be great - as would any port - TMI needs to reach the masses...

• HAHA, PSN not a failure? I really don't like fanboys...
    Just to make sure you know I do own a PS3 AND an Xbox and a Wii (sadly)
    It's clear you never visited Xbox Live, or read any news on PSN sales, add-on availability and so on

• @thin029 said: HAHA, PSN not a failure? I really don't like fanboys...
    Just to make sure you know I do own a PS3 AND an Xbox and a Wii (sadly)
    It's clear you never visited Xbox Live, or read any news on PSN sales, add-on availability and so on

The PSN Isn't THAT bad though, I'd say the US PSN is much more organised and shows off better compared to the crappy EU version anyway. The thing with the PSN is that is sort of lacks that High Impact that the XBLA has, that's why there seems to be many more exclusives and well known games on Xbox Arcade first, then the most popular being ported to PSN a year later, the PSN just sort of lacks and major exclusives, only one I can think of would be Flower and Fat Princess.

• We all know Playstation sells poorly in the US and mostly for the reason I already wrote above, also, I use both the US PSN and UK (for singstar songs downloads) and there isn't any difference between them at all, both are very messy and lack good stuff.

Also, Fat Princess is boring

Add Comment