I have a few. Most of mine are from Tales, which I've been re-playing.
- Murray (from Curse): "I'm bored out of my skull - figuratively speaking, of course."
- DeCava on the Voodoo Lady: "Mi dio! That two-timing, sooth-saying strumpet!" Later: "I'm gone for two seconds and she's making time with a pre-pubescent picaroon!" If you try to approach him without Morgan: "Get away from me! You don't sail another man's ship simply because it's laying in the harbour!"
- Morgan to DeSinge: "What part of 'non' do you not comprandes?"
- Elaine to Guybrush (Tales opening): "Oh would you run him through so we could all get out of here and go home?" LeChuck: "As you wish, my dear."
- Elaine and Bosun Krebbs upon seeing human LeChuck for the first time: "Woof."
- Guybrush (from Escape): "Sometimes it feels like my life is an unending series of puzzles."
Oh, and I really liked "What the what?" from chapter four of Tales.
I'm sure there's dozens more. I've been re-playing Tales and picking up all sorts of jokes I missed first time round. Can you suggest any?