User Avatar Image

Which supporting character(s) would you like to come back after Tales?

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 641 users

Spoiler Alert

Guybrush has had many supporting characters throughout the MI series. Of course Elaine, LeChuck, Stan and the Voodoo Lady always appear in every MI game so they're a given.

Which supporting characters would you like to see in the next MI game(s) (after ToMI,) and why?

You don't have to say Largo LeGrande or Murray because everyone knows they're both awesome. Nor do you have to say Morgan because the cliffhanger at the end of Ch5 involves her anyway.

Just maybe talk about which supporting characters were your favorite, and what you might see them doing if they came back... hopefully our ideas will be better than what they actually did to Murray and Herman in EMI.

[I know there probably is a similar thread like this on the forums, but because of possible Necromancy issues (replying to dead topics), and since RoTPG was released since then, I decided to open a new topic about it.]

83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @thin029 said: Herman Toothrot, no Tales supporting characters returns please. I don't like Winslow and Morgan. At all. Why all the Morgan love? Is it all about her breasts? She's evil, she's weak, she's not funny and she's ugly. I don't see why people like her, neither why she has to come back in future games.

Since when did being evil qualify for anyone to hate a character?

Also, seriously, Morgan doesn't have big animated boobs. Boobies. Bazongas. Pineapples. Bananas. Pointer sisters....cough.

THESE are big animated boobs. Boobies. El Guapos. Atomic Bombs. Watermelons...cough.

bugs-bunny-7.jpg

RangikuSchoolOutfit3.jpg

2unznvb.png

Jessica-Rabbit_l.jpg

hellonurse.jpg

Now compare that to this.

o9fv9x.jpg

You tell me which characters win the overendowed, dependent on boobs for a fanbase category. And which characters have to depend on strong writing and being empathetic.

• I don't hate her, I just can't see why all the obsession with her

• Maybe some people go a bit overboard. I may be guilty of that myself. But she was a well developed (no pun intended) well made character. She had a connection with Guybrush that was strong and interesting, and her character evolved more than most of the characters in MI ever get to. It's not obsession. We're fans of her because we recognize what a well done character she was.

• I still prefer Heman to come back, though

• Bring back DeSinge!
    He could have discovered the secret of immortality, but it had to result in death (live as a ghost/zombie scientist). Or he didn't anticipate death and comes back because of discoveries as a ghost.

That'd be awesome as "you can't stop science!"

• @thin029 said: I don't hate her, I just can't see why all the obsession with her

Well, she was all right character and I wouldn't mind seeing her again in future games, but there are also other good characters (like Santino) whom I would like to see again. Sometimes people get overexcited about something, but I don't see it as a good reason to dislike Morgan or Winslow.

@thin029 said: I still prefer Heman to come back, though

I would love to see him too, but I do like original Herman a lot more than I like EFMI's Herman.

• I'm not obsessed by her, but she was my favourite new character. I'd be fine with her not coming back although I expect she will.

I don't think she has big breasts. I think she wears a corset which flattens her breasts while showing more cleavage on top.

• Next time I should count how many times variations of the word "breasts" appears in a topic or discussion about Morgan, just out of curiosity. My bet goes to OVER 9000!

• @Secret Fawful said: Next time I should count how many times variations of the word "breasts" appears in a topic or discussion about Morgan, just out of curiosity. My bet goes to OVER 9000!

BOOBIES!

Seriously though, I don't think she's a character who particularly calls for that type of discussion.

• Breaking news, a female character in a video game has breasts! Film at 11.

Yeah, I wouldn't say Morgan has a particularly huge rack as far as cartoon boobs go, she just happens to show a bit more cleavage than most. It's probably a distraction technique.

Add Comment