User Avatar Image

Which supporting character(s) would you like to come back after Tales?

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Spoiler Alert

Guybrush has had many supporting characters throughout the MI series. Of course Elaine, LeChuck, Stan and the Voodoo Lady always appear in every MI game so they're a given.

Which supporting characters would you like to see in the next MI game(s) (after ToMI,) and why?

You don't have to say Largo LeGrande or Murray because everyone knows they're both awesome. Nor do you have to say Morgan because the cliffhanger at the end of Ch5 involves her anyway.

Just maybe talk about which supporting characters were your favorite, and what you might see them doing if they came back... hopefully our ideas will be better than what they actually did to Murray and Herman in EMI.

[I know there probably is a similar thread like this on the forums, but because of possible Necromancy issues (replying to dead topics), and since RoTPG was released since then, I decided to open a new topic about it.]

83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Griswald Goodsoup said: Bring back DeSinge!
    He could have discovered the secret of immortality, but it had to result in death (live as a ghost/zombie scientist). Or he didn't anticipate death and comes back because of discoveries as a ghost.

That'd be awesome as "you can't stop science!"

Yeah, DeSinge was really cool. One the one side, I'd love to see him return, on the other side it would kind of de-awesomize his death.

• @apenpaap said: Yeah, DeSinge was really cool. One the one side, I'd love to see him return, on the other side it would kind of de-awesomize his death.

Maybe he could come back as some kind of horrible sentient mist that constantly whispers in a thousand tiny French voices.

....orrrrr maybe that's getting a bit dark.

• How about instead of DeSinge returning, we should have Largo LeGrande return, but voiced by Jared Emerson Johnson. :D

• @Jen Kollic said: Maybe he could come back as some kind of horrible sentient mist that constantly whispers in a thousand tiny French voices.

That would be awesome!
    But DeSinge isn't French. He has a French accent, speaks French a lot of the time and has a French name, but he's not French. Says he.

• I know he isn't French, (even though he recognises King Louis as his monarch) but he does have a French accent, hence the tiny whispering French voices.

• My theory (a pretty obvious one at that) is that he's crazy.

But yeah, thousands of voices whispering with a French accent would be interesting and possibly scary and funny at the same time.
    Still, I don't see him returning.

• @Jen Kollic said: Breaking news, a female character in a video game has breasts! Film at 11.

Yeah, I wouldn't say Morgan has a particularly huge rack as far as cartoon boobs go, she just happens to show a bit more cleavage than most. It's probably a distraction technique.

Really, to me it looks as if Morgan's bust is pretty comparable in size to Elaine's. Elaine just doesn't show any cleavage until chapter 5, and when she does it's not as much.

• How about we just bring Morgan's bust back in the next game, and see if anyone notices that her wonderfully developed personality is missing?

• @GuruGuru214 said: Really, to me it looks as if Morgan's bust is pretty comparable in size to Elaine's. Elaine just doesn't show any cleavage until chapter 5, and when she does it's not as much.

It's nonexistent. Read my post on the previous page. I compared Morgan to several well endowed cartoon characters, and Morgan came out pretty lacking in that area. But hey, it's a good thing we like her for more than just her looks, eh? :D

Add Comment