User Avatar Image

Where are the DVD Credits?

posted by jweir on - last edited - Viewed by 439 users

Have I missed something, or are there no DVD credits on Wallace and Gromit? I always enjoyed those, but it appears there are none with this. If I'm wrong, could someone please point me in the right direction?

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed here. If we don't make it known that their loyal customers are disappointed, perhaps the Tales DVD could suffer the same fate. I'm really hoping for the return of disc activation.

• * An installer for all episodes at once (appears broken if you have already installed all). The ones provided are the same as the DL's, including bugs and compressed sound (AFAIK).
    * 2 interviews.
    * Demo's from other TTG games (which most of us here really don't need)
    * Trailers from other TTG games (which most of us probably already have seen)
    * Some concept art
    * 10 "cracking contraption" shortvid's. Probably the best of the bonus content.

• @jweir said: I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed here. If we don't make it known that their loyal customers are disappointed, perhaps the Tales DVD could suffer the same fate. I'm really hoping for the return of disc activation.

Having not been that privy to information on W&G, all I can say is that what I've heard of the Tales disc sounds totally rad. It's still "under construction" but I can't wait to get my hands on one. Maybe I can steal one of them snazzy slipcovers while nobody's looking...

• @nikasaur said: Maybe I can steal one of them snazzy slipcovers while nobody's looking...

Keep your hands away from mine, that's all I'm asking :P

• nikasaur, don't get me wrong, I have high hopes for the Tales disc. I know Telltale can do an awesome job on their discs and am hoping the W&G disc was a one time deal. (Also a little off topic, I did get the wristband, thanks!)

• So... does just the retail have the free sam and max episode or does teh disc have it too?

• @nikasaur said: Having not been that privy to information on W&G, all I can say is that what I've heard of the Tales disc sounds totally rad. It's still "under construction" but I can't wait to get my hands on one. Maybe I can steal one of them snazzy slipcovers while nobody's looking...

No bother. Next weel we will all be seeing the photos of Telltale peeps swimming in a pool full of Tales discs anyway.

• Yeah, i was a bit dissapointed. No mp3 samples? We never got the bogey man soundtrack....oh well. As long as ToMI disk is good

• Wait...I never got my disk.

Maybe that might be a good thing, depending on what I've seen in this thread.

Add Comment