User Avatar Image

When will CD be available?

posted by Caribbean Queen on - last edited - Viewed by 137 users

:confused: Does anyone know when we can get the CD for this set of games? It was supposed to be included with our original order? Anyone???

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wehn will i got the dVD Cd wiht teh poster thingy I once orderd, me has waited 4evah.

• @Otis said: Wehn will i got the dVD Cd wiht teh poster thingy I once orderd, me has waited 4evah.

ye i egree wid otis???????? i did irder da dvd BUT IT didnt cume!! wat s going on wen is it cumeing????1 :( :cool: :cool: :( :mad: :cool:

• @Chyron8472 said: When will the soundtrack come out?
    When will the DVD come out?
    When will the action figures come out?
    When will the mousepad come out?
    When will the wallpaper (real wallpaper, not computer wallpaper) come out?
    When will the laptop skin come out?
    When will the bobble-head toys come out?

WILL THE QUESTIONS NEVER END?!?!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!1one1

Don't forget all the people who are already asking about season 2, as if it's either confirmed or even just granted that there's going to be one.

Also, I'm still waiting on the ceremonial Monkey Mug I won in the MI race. Seriously, guys, get on that. Or do you not want OzzieMonkey, apenpaap, and me to combine forces to insult the Telltale forums into submission?

• @GuruGuru214 said: Or do you not want OzzieMonkey, apenpaap, and me to combine forces to insult the Telltale forums into submission?

If it was just you, I'd accuse you of a bovine fighting style and be done with it, but with the three of you, there's only one solution:
    Eek Eek Oop!

• I'm just going to leave it up to one of the many Australians on here to beat us both with an insult neither of us understands.

Also, the Ultimate Insult thing never would've worked. Nobody won the gubernatorial seal of Melee Island in the race.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I'm just going to leave it up to one of the many Australians on here to beat us both with an insult neither of us understands.

Also, the Ultimate Insult thing never would've worked. Nobody won the gubernatorial seal of Melee Island in the race.

You didn't mention a gold-plated banana picker. So, you already have one, then?

• @Chyron8472 said: You didn't mention a gold-plated banana picker. So, you already have one, then?

I tried to offer up the giant monkey head, but was refused because of the size of their backyar wouldn't fit it.

• @Caribbean Queen said: :confused: Does anyone know when we can get the CD for this set of games? It was supposed to be included with our original order? Anyone???

Is it ok to download our games to a cd disk ourselves? :rolleyes:

• Anyone know when the ykminers bootlegged DVD comes out?

• @Chyron8472 said: You didn't mention a gold-plated banana picker. So, you already have one, then?

Nooooooooooo, the banana picker goes with the Monkey Head. If I was getting the Monkey Mug, then I would need the diving trophy. Either way, OzzieMonkey won the race, so he gets the golden man, and apenpaap took third and gets the bronze hat. So by our powers combined we can make...almost the Ultimate Insult! Maybe we should make the gubernatorial seal the prize for "Most Absent" and give it to Fawful...

Add Comment