User Avatar Image

DVD Available for Pre-Order!

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

Available in Standard, and Deluxe Edition including the pre-order Purcell slip cover and several other goodies. Also available are tarot cards and other awesome merch.

Telltale, I freaking love you guys.

536 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • From what I understand, the Deluxe Edition is just the same DVD you get with the full season purchase with a bunch more goodies. If you didn't pre-order, you can only get the slipcover with the Deluxe Edition, and if you did, you get it with whichever DVD you get. Also, if you look on the main ToMI store page, the Deluxe Edition is listed as $50, so anybody who bought the season is getting their $35 subtracted out.

• @Fealiks said: So, is this separate from the pre-order DVD?

Edit:
    What I mean to say is, if I get the deluxe edition, am I ordering the DVD I already paid for plus all the goodies or am I ordering a separate DVD altogether?

Edit2:
    And if I get the deluxe edition and the DVD is the one I already ordered, does that mean it'll be cheaper?

I R SO CANFUSED

You have not payed for your dvd yet. The DVD is free (after paying the cost of shipping, which has only been payable since midnight i believe). Therefore, the deluxe edition will not offer a further discount.

I have a question with regards to the free shipping: Does it apply to the UK?

• I forgot about custom tax to uk on postage from america last time i had to pay an extra £11 to get poster and bages

• My question in regards to the DVD is quite simply this: Will it be using the same DRM/Copy Protection system similar to Sam & Max Seasons 1 & 2 and Strong Bad (just a disc check) or will it be using the system implemented on the Wallace & Gromit DVD (online activation)?

• Does that pre-order customer price of $14.95 labeled TMI Deluxe Chest mean that I (a pre-orderer) can get all the extras of the Deluxe Edition for just $14.95?

• @MusicallyInspired said: Does that pre-order customer price of $14.95 labeled TMI Deluxe Chest mean that I (a pre-orderer) can get all the extras of the Deluxe Edition for just $14.95?

I believe so. You are entitled to the disk for free (plus shipping), annd this is merely you choosing which version do you want. The standard (with your pre-order cover), or the standard (with the pre-order cover, if you didn't pre-order anyway) with some extras.

• I also want to point out that now the ToMI page in the store says "Tales of Monkey Island Season One" and if I remember correctly, it used to just say "Tales of Monkey Island." I, for one, will be keeping an eye on this.

• @plrichard said: I also want to point out that now the ToMI page in the store says "Tales of Monkey Island Season One" and if I remember correctly, it used to just say "Tales of Monkey Island." I, for one, will be keeping an eye on this.

Hmm, good eye.

• $32.65 shipping to the UK... yikes.

• @Fealiks said: $32.65 shipping to the UK... yikes.

Free shipping for orders over $50 applies to international orders too!

ETA: Except for prints.

Add Comment