User Avatar Image

Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse Preorder & Trailer! - The Penal Zone lands April 15

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

DevilsPlayhouse.jpg

Whoa the game's announced! Starting a new thread here to talk about the trailer and whatever else, since the old one was full of leaks and holes.

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Trailer and stuff on the official site

Here's the official spiel: "The new season Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse is the biggest, strangest and most epic to date. As the saga begins, an otherworldy power for controlling matter and space calls to the strongest and strangest who might wield it - intergalactic warlords and eldritch gods, under-dwellers and scholars of the arcane.

Gaming's greatest dog and rabbit sleuths Sam & Max seek the power's ancient secrets, as Max gains shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision abilities for battling these foes. The saga plays out in a surreal 5 month-long symphony of mayhem that gets deeper and more twisted with each episode."

So how are you guys doing?

350 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Chuck said: It's going to be on the PlayStation Network along with PC & Mac to start with. Other platforms are likely, but not on the first go-round. (Like the first 2 seasons of Sam & Max eventually found their way to XBLA and Wii disc).

Crap, that means I'm going to have to wait for next year. Maybe I can find someway to persuade my parents...

Offtopic, you answered my question FAST! Dang...

• holy awesome. My heart is beating faster from watching that trailer. Sure feels very Sam and Max and still the telltale wild

• @Jake said: I've been told that PlayStation Network preorders will be $5 off -- $29.95.

(The deal for PC pre-orders is that you get a free episode, access to the pre-order development forum, and are entered in the drawing for a free Penal Zone poster.)

Please tell me that it's going to come to the UK psn :) and in pounds :p

• @Jake said: I've been told that PlayStation Network preorders will be $5 off -- $29.95.

(The deal for PC pre-orders is that you get a free episode, access to the pre-order development forum, and are entered in the drawing for a free Penal Zone poster.)

Ah. Thanks!

• @DJ Teh Cheat said: Crap, that means I'm going to have to wait for next year. Maybe I can find someway to persuade my parents...

Offtopic, you answered my question FAST! Dang...

Try Visa Giftcards.

• Yes! I pre-ordered, and took advantage of the free shipping to pick up the Animated Series DVDs as well. I am super stoked to get ahold of these. :D

• @Jake said:

Could you please tell me where this forum is. I dont see it anywhere the link from the email sends me to the download page. I would love to post there since i couldent on tomi.

• Question to Jake/TTG: Will it be simultaneously released for PC, MAC & PSN? If I pre-order now, will I be able to download my Mac app on 15 April? Will that also be the day when the Mac ports of Seasons 1&2 be released? Thanks :)

• @Gman5852 said: Could you please tell me where this forum is. I dont see it anywhere the link from the email sends me to the download page. I would love to post there since i couldent on tomi.

I don't think they're open yet! Not sure. You will at some point see a forum called "Freelance Police Dispatch" or something similar, in the main forum list along with this one.

• @harlequ1n said: Question to Jake/TTG: Will it be simultaneously released for PC, MAC & PSN? If I pre-order now, will I be able to download my Mac app on 15 April? Will that also be the day when the Mac ports of Seasons 1&2 be released? Thanks :)

Yes to download simultaneous.

No to Season one and two. Those come out THIS month.

This discussion has been closed.