User Avatar Image

Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse Preorder & Trailer! - The Penal Zone lands April 15

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

DevilsPlayhouse.jpg

Whoa the game's announced! Starting a new thread here to talk about the trailer and whatever else, since the old one was full of leaks and holes.

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Trailer and stuff on the official site

Here's the official spiel: "The new season Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse is the biggest, strangest and most epic to date. As the saga begins, an otherworldy power for controlling matter and space calls to the strongest and strangest who might wield it - intergalactic warlords and eldritch gods, under-dwellers and scholars of the arcane.

Gaming's greatest dog and rabbit sleuths Sam & Max seek the power's ancient secrets, as Max gains shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision abilities for battling these foes. The saga plays out in a surreal 5 month-long symphony of mayhem that gets deeper and more twisted with each episode."

So how are you guys doing?

350 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @avistew said: Well, now there is a thread in it but it's still not letting me in.

Yeah, I have the same problem! I've pre-ordered the season, but every time I click on the forum, I get a message saying I'm not authorized to view the forum.

;_;

• Preordered! Thanks to my step mom, can't wait to play.

• @avistew said: Well, now there is a thread in it but it's still not letting me in.

@avistew said: Yeah, there's one thread with one post in it, but I can't access the forum.

Did somebody at Telltale forget to change who was able to view the forum?

I am joining in on this. I too have the same issue.

• Considering the post count isn't raising, I'm pretty sure we all have the same problem. We'll have to wait until it's fixed I guess.

• Man, this has to be Telltale's best-looking trailer so far. I can't even begin to count all the awesome things that are splattered over the site right now, and I really should get some sleep, but damn guys, amazing job. I can't wait for this, I love how energetic and 'comic-y' the trailer is. The animation is incredible!

• Yeah same here, the board mustn't be ready for us just yet :)

Also I just wanna say that i love this shot

sm301_dialogue.jpg

There's so much more ambience in stinky's diner compared to last season, those shadows can really add mood I guess

• I can't wait until I get home from class so I can give you my money! And if I can't do that, I don't know how I'll be able to wait for a month to get the first episode. I watched the trailer last night because I suspected that it'd be out during school hours and I was worried I'd get ridiculously excited to see it and that my already poor ability to concentrate would totally evaporate so it was totally because I was concerned about my education but I don't think I should have bothered because if I could concentrate now then this sentence would have ended five conjunctions ago.

What I mean is, the game looks great. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

[quote=Cheri]Thank you Telltale, I may weep openly.[/quote]
    [quote=Hyperkinetic Martian]Permission to weep openly?[/quote]
    I don't know why you guys are so depressed.

I hope it was obvious, but that run on sentence wasn't totally serious. I'm not that emotionally immature.

• Just pre-ordered the game. I love the trailer so much. The line at the end just keeps on cracking me up!

• Oh, I've got a question for the Telltale crew: I can see the Desoto in the trailer - Will my fully pimped-out car carry over from season 2 into this one?

• @Tjibbbe said: Oh, I've got a question for the Telltale crew: I can see the Desoto in the trailer - Will my fully pimped-out car carry over from season 2 into this one?

I hope not - it was hella ugly by the end.

This discussion has been closed.