User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 5.9K users

Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have been obsessively checking the TellTale site EVERY DAY after finishing TOMI waiting for news on Sam and Max....today I get to preorder S&M AND my TOMI collectors disk! This might be one of the best Fridays I've had in a while!

• God damn it's great to see the series continue. Whoever said that childhood had to end

• Glad to be here, look forward to the updates and glad to support the game even before it comes out!

theberkeyguy
    http://www.goberkey.com

• @Jayel said: God damn it's great to see the series continue. Whoever said that childhood had to end

Dunno, but I know who said it didn't

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes" ~ Likely paraphrased from The Doctor, Doctor Who

• Yay another private forum! So much for getting anything done next week.

I really should just hand over my bank account to Telltale. I think the only thing I haven't gotten is the poker and CSI stuff.

So are there going to be neat interview posts and stuff like on the TMI private board?

• @Wizpig said: I'm in, and this will be my first Sam & Max game :P
    A bit of an off topic: what should I get with the free game coupon? maybe another Sam & Max episode?

Oh I'd definitely try and play through the first two seasons if you haven't had a chance. I mean each season is self contained, as is each episode. But each episode also has fun references to the old stuff.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't say you should try out Tales of Monkey Island. Grab the first ep and see if its to your liking. Mind you its serial episodic so you probably shouldn't jump around (like buying ep 3) first.

If I had a favorite Sam 'n Max ep... and its been awhile since I've played 'em, I'd probably pick either... Sam & Max 105: Reality 2.0 or Sam & Max 203: Night of the Raving Dead.

• Despite the fact that the new season premieres in and proceeds well into what is considered the most hectic and excruciatingly dreadful semester of my entire six year education, I am looking forward to being able to sneak away from neurobiology for a minute every now and then to glimpse into the mind of a sociopathic lagomorph. :D

• So how many people in here are students who used Work Study/ Student Loan money to buy this? *Raises Hand*

• Here I am, wandering around the wonderful landscapes of exclusiveforumness! :D

Add Comment