User Avatar Image

Pre-order question

posted by Hyperkinetic_Martian on - last edited - Viewed by 302 users

Along with my pre-order of Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse, I was thinking about taking advantage of the free shipping and snagging a Strong Bad shirt as well. This may be a silly question, but I really want to know before I place my order: will the warehouse hold the shirt due to the backorder status of the game? If so, for how long? Until the DVD comes out? The game comes out?

Again I apologize if this is a rather silly question but I really want to make sure before I impulsively make a purchase.

Thank you in advance :)

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Hyperkinetic_Martian said: It is on the invoice but, as corruptbiggins said, because it's a digital download it shouldn't effect the tax. But someone from Telltale should be able to correct us if we're wrong :)

Yes Telltale please confirm this =)

• @Macfly77 said: Not sure about the TOMI pre-order coupon, but you can always try to use it and not place the order if the result is not to your liking (until the order is final, the coupon code should remain valid - until the expiration date, that is).
    As for your other question, just like with all other Telltale seasons, you will have to pay for shipping if you want the disc (at this time, you only pre-order the downloads, not the disc).

Yes it was a long shot, I guess it's fair enough though anyway.

I tried putting in my pre order coupon, but it doesn't work, didn't make any change, even after I mad sure I just had one item selected at the time.

• I am pretty sure the ToMI pre-order coupon only counts for older seasons than ToMI (ie. not S&M3). They mentioned that somewhere.

I just wonder if the S&M3 Pre-order coupon has the same requirement, because if not I might as well use it now. If so, I gotta wait what the rest of the year brings us.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@Hassat Hunter said: I just wonder if the S&M3 Pre-order coupon has the same requirement, because if not I might as well use it now. If so, I gotta wait what the rest of the year brings us.

It has. You can read them when you click on Pre-Order Special here.

• I still got the monkey island pre-order coupon.
    where did they mention that it only works for older seasons than ToMI? it's not in the e-mail....

is that true?

• @Bruno83 said: I still got the monkey island pre-order coupon.
    where did they mention that it only works for older seasons than ToMI? it's not in the e-mail....

is that true?

This was mentioned in one of the issues of the Interloper e-mail newsletter in December (can't link to it since it was e-mailed, unfortunately):

@Bruno83 said: The free episode coupons issued to Tales of Monkey Island pre-order customers will expire in June 2010, but will not be applicable to future series.

The coupon wouldn't work for S&M Season 3 anyway because the new season isn't being sold as individual episodes at this time.

• Not to sound 'please plox zomg help', but if you've no need for those Coupons, PM me. Please.

• oh man
    telltale is given away a lot of coupons.
    I never was able to use even one of it....

Sice I really don't have any use for my free episode coupon, I might as well give it away

Sorry StLouis, but I'll give everyone the same chance.

First one to shout "give me that dang coupon already!!" in this thread wins!!

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

GIVE ME THAT DANG COUPON ALREADY and kindly hand it over to StLouisRibs :)

• we have a winner!!
    that's very nice of you, I'll give it to StLouis then.

Add Comment