User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users

Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Actually, even when I do have something to do I ramble about stuff I don't know anything about.

• I ramble, then I write things and get over excited...then I annoy people by poking them or convincing people to go Highway surfing.

• @The Highway said: Can we get to the talking to Steve Purcell and Jared and the design and web teams and stuff now? the anxiety is driving me InSaNe! AnD i'M gOiNg To AnNoY pEoPlE lIkE tHiS!

Does this supercede any standing restraining orders?

• @Icedhope said: I ramble, then I write things and get over excited...then I annoy people by poking them or convincing people to go Highway surfing.

In fact, I want to find somebody which play some Fizzball. But, I can't, because now we have limited supply of Evil Smelling Beer, somehow =P

• @GinnyN said: In fact, I want to find somebody which play some Fizzball. But, I can't, because now we have limited supply of Evil Smelling Beer, somehow =P

Is it sad, that I actually want to play fizzball and post it on youtube? Because it's going to be Spring, and well....yeah.

• @moronic50 said: @ Joop

Now the idea of a S&M Freelance police badge... That would be pretty sweet. But it'd have to be well made, not some cheap plastic thing. Genuine metal in a faux leather wallet thing. with maybe a bullet hole and a bite mark in it.

Yeah, the bullet hole and bitemark are a great idea.
    I don't know how much it'd cost to make something like that though.
    I bet it's more then a slipcase. :p
    But the deal would be pretty great.

I would buy it if it was available from the shop, but it's more exclusive as a pre-order bonus. :D

• Does anyone know if TTG will put the hardcover/signed comic back up in the store? I've been waiting ages til I could afford to buy it and it's gone :(

• @Icedhope said: Is it sad, that I actually want to play fizzball and post it on youtube? Because it's going to be Spring, and well....yeah.

It's going to be Fall here =P.

Now I wonder, has never the Telltale Fans from USA do some sort of meeting or something? That would be a perfect moment to play some fizzball too =P

Do you want post on you tube the fizzball play or you wanted to play some fizzball?

• @zmally said: Does anyone know if TTG will put the hardcover/signed comic back up in the store? I've been waiting ages til I could afford to buy it and it's gone :(

It's possible only a few were made and signed

Add Comment