User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zmally said: Does anyone know if TTG will put the hardcover/signed comic back up in the store? I've been waiting ages til I could afford to buy it and it's gone :(

The idea of the Hardcover is been numbered and limited. If you missed, I'm sorry

• I think for now we'll have to make do with crappy cardboard versions. But I like it even better. I've never been part of any club at school, and they always made these cardboard badges or paper cards.
    I think I'd feel more like I'm part of an exclusive club with the cardboard version than the "professional" one.

• I want to play some fizzball and post it on youtube.

• @avistew said: I think for now we'll have to make do with crappy cardboard versions. But I like it even better. I've never been part of any club at school, and they always made these cardboard badges or paper cards.
    I think I'd feel more like I'm part of an exclusive club with the cardboard version than the "professional" one.

I did mine using cooper. It's pretty easy, but the badge has too many details for my skill :S

• @GinnyN said: I did mine using cooper. It's pretty easy, but the badge has too many details for my skill :S

You know, I love those badges. Espcially the ears on max's.

• Can't wait for April. Keep up the good work.
    Time to play season 1 again.

• @Icedhope said: You know, I love those badges. Espcially the ears on max's.

This one is a Document Holder with Golden Ink (For paper, is must already wearing off) a Pepsi Bottle Cap and the adhesive tape. The must difficult part was find the Bottle Cap, because here Coca Cola is the one which rules carbonated beverages =P.

Maybe we should make ourselfes a Max's Version of the Badge! This one is way easier. The only problem is find the right Document Holder and an id card. MMmmm maybe I'll revisit the idea...

• @GinnyN said: This one is a Document Holder with Golden Ink (For paper, is must already wearing off) a Pepsi Bottle Cap and the adhesive tape. The must difficult part was find the Bottle Cap, because here Coca Cola is the one which rules carbonated beverages =P.

Maybe we should make ourselfes a Max's Version of the Badge! This one is way easier. The only problem is find the right Document Holder and an id card. MMmmm maybe I'll revisit the idea...

Well...I think I could find a wallet, wait...*Checks the Sam&Max series Bible.*

• @zmally said: Does anyone know if TTG will put the hardcover/signed comic back up in the store? I've been waiting ages til I could afford to buy it and it's gone :(

As it's been said, it's not really probable... but it's worth to say the standard edition is very beautiful too! An excellent edition in itself, you won't be disappointed, I'm very satisfied myself :)

And the comic in itself is a must read in my opinion :D

• @Friar said: Well, Lucasarts are still around, and TTG made Tales.
    But in a recent survey on what future games people would like to see (sent out by Telltale), BrokenSword was listed as one of the non-LucasArts games.

Yes, i saw the survey, and found it strange then aswell. I don't see revolution letting anybody else develop a Broken Sword-game, but there must be some reason for it being listed.

I, for one, would rather like to see Telltale pick up some long dead franchise then a live and kicking franchise like BS. Zak Mckracken and Maniac Mansion springs to mind. But iirc, those were listed in the survey aswell.:rolleyes:

Add Comment