User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi there,

I just pre-ordered as well, and as I did with S&M Season II and Tales of Monkey Island. It just happened to me that, as I went through the payment, I wanted to use my coupons gathered through the Treasure Hunt. They were still there two weeks ago (I checked that because my studies made me keeping the downloaded Monkey Island games untouched on my harddrive until the), and now I had to realize that everything's gone; even the avatar and desktop images!

Apparently this was announced a long time back (http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14159), but couldn't TTG have sent an expiry reminder just like the one I got for my free season code? I bought all of the games here (except the Cool Strong Bad game, which I don't like), and I kinda feel I deserved the discount codes... Especially because that would have made a nice compensation for the high customs fees you've got to pay when receiving stuff (DVDs, books, etc.) in Europe.

Anyway. Keep up your excellent work, just add a reminder service. :-) And I'll pay close attention to the discount vouchers' expiry dates in the future!

• Hurrah! My first preorder. This season looks awesome, epic, and epicly awesome. I still don't know what free game to choose. Hmm..

• I wouldn't recomment chariot of the dog (even if it's one of my favourite ones) if you haven't played the others.
    Season's two last episodes probably make much more sense when you've played the ones that come before.

• @Icedhope said: Well...I think I could find a wallet, wait...*Checks the Sam&Max series Bible.*

Max's is not there in fact. Sam's is. But in the Second Show ep and Trouble with Gary has some shots about of it

• @Astro Gnocci said: I wouldn't recomment chariot of the dog (even if it's one of my favourite ones) if you haven't played the others.
    Season's two last episodes probably make much more sense when you've played the ones that come before.

I played out of order, and they are enjoyable. BUT they are more enjoyable with the first ones already played.

• Oh, hey! It turns out I have access after all! Hi!

• I played Ice Station Santa first, I knew the premise of the season.

• Hi! And yes, I agree about playing Season 2 in order.

And with the trend set in ToMI I expect Season 3 to be a continuous story as well instead of seperate stories...

Also; for the free episode you might want to think about getting something other than another episode from the same season. For example if you have 201, get a 10x episode, then you can purchase both seasons at discount, add them to your cart, have free shipping and lots of fun etc.

• G'day and finally! I've been waiting to (pre-)order that game ever since S2 came out. :)

Add Comment