Let's have a look see ...

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

I wonder what can be found here...

Gah! Damn it! :(|)

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Nobody knows, 'cause Max got in our way.[/quote]

Got in your way. The other guy got through.

• I tried playing the game in my mind. All that happened was that dancing scene from the Lucasarts trailer of the game they didn't finish and I couldn't hear what Sam and Max were saying because R2D2 showed up and started beeping really loudly. Then I woke up and I'd fallen off my chair and the cat was trying to sit on my head. I have to say though, the graphics were incredible. Obviously, no comment on the voices apart from R2's beeping getting really grating after a while.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I tried playing the game in my mind. All that happened was that dancing scene from the Lucasarts trailer of the game they didn't finish and I couldn't hear what Sam and Max were saying because R2D2 showed up and started beeping really loudly. Then I woke up and I'd fallen off my chair and the cat was trying to sit on my head. I have to say though, the graphics were incredible. Obviously, no comment on the voices apart from R2's beeping getting really grating after a while.[/quote]

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

tabacco, how did you edit my thing? Only I can.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Okay, here's what's going on AdorableSeaUrchin:

This was just supposed to be a funny joke that I stumbled upon when I tried to enter files.telltalegames.com

Then someone made a silly joke that they actually got through (which they really didn't). Now they're dragging on the old joke and confusing quite a few readers who don't know if they're really serious or not.

So, to be honest, there's nothing to see here. :)

Oh, and tabacco is a moderator, so he can do whatever he likes. Just like Emily, but even more. Because tabacco is the web-lord and this is his domain.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I never claimed that I actually got through.
    [quote]This may be of interest...

http://files.telltalegames.com/samandmax/cultureshock_beta.exe[/quote]
    You guys just misunderstood me!

• I was serious.

DEADLY serious.

But seriously, what I was talking about was a continuation of what HieroHero was saying. Only I was too lazy to put in his quote. Here it is now though!

[quote]I wasn't lying I merely played the game in my own mind..there was a lot of screaming about the voices and then i woke up.. nurse!! 8-} 8-} 8-}[/quote]

Look at it go!

• You guys are missing out. I've been playing the game for weeks! Don't know what's taking you so long.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Okay, here's what's going on AdorableSeaUrchin:

This was just supposed to be a funny joke that I stumbled upon when I tried to enter files.telltalegames.com

Then someone made a silly joke that they actually got through (which they really didn't). Now they're dragging on the old joke and confusing quite a few readers who don't know if they're really serious or not.

So, to be honest, there's nothing to see here. :)

Oh, and tabacco is a moderator, so he can do whatever he likes. Just like Emily, but even more. Because tabacco is the web-lord and this is his domain.[/quote]

Oh. Thanks.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]You guys are missing out. I've been playing the game for weeks! Don't know what's taking you so long.[/quote]

sleep with one eye open... [>:)]

Add Comment