User Avatar Image

Post here and ill tell you what Video Game Character you are like

posted by Strong Bad Fan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

Long enough title? Anyway I have a great connection with the Video Game World. Post here and I will tell you which one you are most like. Posting a lil sumthin sumthin about you could help to. Anyway. shall we begin?
It is not my fault if you get the wrong character. This is hard work!

Updates:

Something about your personality would be nice.
Someone get Jake in here. I got his before I even made the Topic.

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Fealiks said: I'm male, 17 years old, I have dark brown curly hair down to my shoulders. I've got size 9-10 feet and similarly sized socks. My top 3 skills are: opening vacuum-packed goods, being able to read whole books without looking at the very last page and the ability to describe anything with great enough detail that the person I'm describing it to gets a general idea of what I'm talking about.

Got a fuzzy connection my friend. What about your personality?

• My personality? Well, I'm a world-renowned speed painting champion. Does that answer your question?

• @Strong Bad Fan said: The Game Gods had some trouble, as there isn't many Australian Video Game characters. We may find a better match later, but here you go.

Character: The Warden (You, the main character)
    Game(s): Dragon Age Origins
    DAOrigins2009-11-0621-33-47-11.jpg

The Warden generally has to carry a lot of crap, and can get a bad-a War Dog. Just be happy your a demon fighting Hero badass.

Nice. I don't consider myself an expert in gaming, so I'm not really familiar with this character, and I'm not really into RPGs, but still, that character sounds wicked!

• Guy
    teen.
    smart alek
    Singer
    Trying to learn Guitar, flash animation, and japanese at a time
    Love Importants things.
    Love art.
    Paranoid
    OCD
    Never bored anymore
    pressing enter too many times
    into the nostalgic gaming (my first system was the Atari 2600)

• Oookay, let's give this a go...

I'm female, 21 years old, and from England.

Skills: I'm a musician, an artist, and good at swimming. And I can trick people into thinking I'm all innocent-minded, haha!

Personality: Let's say that I'm seemingly contradictory. Some people think I'm completely confident, some think I'm completely shy, when really I can be either depending on the situation. Basically, just when you think you know me I will surprise you. XD

Uh. Yeah. I've tried to come up with information about me that I might have in common with a video game character, but I don't think I'll be an easy one. Good luck!!

• @Remolay said: Guy
    teen.
    smart alek
    Singer
    Trying to learn Guitar, flash animation, and japanese at a time
    Love Importants things.
    Love art.
    Paranoid
    OCD
    Never bored anymore
    pressing enter too many times
    into the nostalgic gaming (my first system was the Atari 2600)

Seems to fit. He is also one of my favorite.

Character: Frank West
    Game(s): Dead Rising 1 (Possibly 2?)
    Frank_West.jpg
    Frank West is photographer stuck in a Mall full of zombies so hes got be paranoid sometimes. And the zombies have to keep him entertained. He is also a smart alek at times. Plus, he covered wars you know.

• @Scrawffler said: Oookay, let's give this a go...

I'm female, 21 years old, and from England.

Skills: I'm a musician, an artist, and good at swimming. And I can trick people into thinking I'm all innocent-minded, haha!

Personality: Let's say that I'm seemingly contradictory. Some people think I'm completely confident, some think I'm completely shy, when really I can be either depending on the situation. Basically, just when you think you know me I will surprise you. XD

Uh. Yeah. I've tried to come up with information about me that I might have in common with a video game character, but I don't think I'll be an easy one. Good luck!!

Luigi told me this one himself. He even wrote the reason why!

Character: Melody Pianissima
    Game(s): Luigis Mansion
    Melody_Pianissima_by_MetaKnights1Luver.jLuigi-super-smash-bros-brawl-770742_328_
    It's-a me! Luigi! This-a Ghost tricked me. I thought if I just beat her quiz she wouldn't attack me. I-a was wrong. She seems to-a like music and art. She-a seemed a little shy and confident when I-a first met her too. So I-a thought it was a perfect match!

• @Fealiks said: I'm male, 17 years old, I have dark brown curly hair down to my shoulders. I've got size 9-10 feet and similarly sized socks. My top 3 skills are: opening vacuum-packed goods, being able to read whole books without looking at the very last page and the ability to describe anything with great enough detail that the person I'm describing it to gets a general idea of what I'm talking about.

I never expected this! I finally got yours and it's surprising!

Character: The A.I. Director
    Game(s): Many. Mainly Left 4 Dead.

(No one has actually seen him except The Gods. So here is what he does. Screws you over.)

l4dballs.jpg
    It seems that the A.I. Director is addicted to snacks and describes things in a very, good manner. He likes telling stories on how he screwed people over. He is very powerful man. Be grateful!

• @Strong Bad Fan said: Luigi told me this one himself. He even wrote the reason why!

Character: Melody Pianissima
    Game(s): Luigis Mansion

It's-a me! Luigi! This-a Ghost tricked me. I thought if I just beat her quiz she wouldn't attack me. I-a was wrong. She seems to-a like music and art. She-a seemed a little shy and confident when I-a first met her too. So I-a thought it was a perfect match!

Haha, that's cool! Admittedly I'm not familiar with the character or the game, but seems like a good match!

• I wonder what character i will be, I am tricky in real life, and always have something ready for battle in SSBB.

Add Comment