User Avatar Image

Post here and ill tell you what Video Game Character you are like

posted by Strong Bad Fan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

Long enough title? Anyway I have a great connection with the Video Game World. Post here and I will tell you which one you are most like. Posting a lil sumthin sumthin about you could help to. Anyway. shall we begin?
It is not my fault if you get the wrong character. This is hard work!

Updates:

Something about your personality would be nice.
Someone get Jake in here. I got his before I even made the Topic.

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: I wonder what character i will be, I am tricky in real life, and always have something ready for battle in SSBB.

    Well in that case, I guess I gotta ask the Sages of SSBB.

    I got the answer, you may or may not like it, but this certain character got to the top of the Man Tier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-F3DrzrZWo (Please read your character first.)

    Character: Jigglypuff
    Game(s): Pokemon, (Famous in SSBB)
    hidden10.jpg

    You may not like this choice, but Jigglypuff is always ready for battle. You can see how in the video. And look at it! It's freggin' cute! But it's not too cute so it won't rip your eyes out.

  • Derp derp derp. I'm female and almost out of high school. I am a compliment-dodger and no matter what people say, I'll just continue to assert my inferiority. I have tolerance for pretty much anything. If somebody voices opposing opinions, I don't stop and argue. I mostly eat fruit. I don't talk a lot unless on the internet.

    ...And I guess that's all...

  • @MalkyTop said: Derp derp derp. I'm female and almost out of high school. I am a compliment-dodger and no matter what people say, I'll just continue to assert my inferiority. I have tolerance for pretty much anything. If somebody voices opposing opinions, I don't stop and argue. I mostly eat fruit. I don't talk a lot unless on the internet.

    ...And I guess that's all...

    Odd character. But if the Gods say so.

    Character: Asteroid
    Game(s): Asteroids
    asteroids_game-thumb-550x296-20225.jpeg
    These things just keep on trucking. No matter what they go for it. They aren't much for compliments, and they don't talk much. I honestly didn't know they can talk.

  • Let's seeeee...
    I'm a furry. I pride myself on my intelligence and hate to be wrong. I'm incredibly quick to anger, frequently become frustrated at the slightest of things, I utterly despise where I live (because of game delays), I strongly believe that indie things are better than mainstream things. In FPSes, I tend to choose one of three strategies; Jumping around like a crazed jackrabbit and unloading frequent shots into the enemy, Slugging hits, giving off a high damage output, and picking enemies off from a distance. I tend to speak sarcastically and passive-aggressively.

    Psychoanalyze me, I dare y'.

  • im youngish love sweets I like fantasy and sci-fi have been told i act high a lot and I dont do drugs though or drink alchaol I love watching wrestling I often am more intrested in fantasy then realaty I have shed loads of charisma XD and usely my fav charecters are pychos I also spend to much and usely get crushes on guys who arnt right for me

  • @Ray-The-Sun said: Let's seeeee...
    I'm a furry. I pride myself on my intelligence and hate to be wrong. I'm incredibly quick to anger, frequently become frustrated at the slightest of things, I utterly despise where I live (because of game delays), I strongly believe that indie things are better than mainstream things. In FPSes, I tend to choose one of three strategies; Jumping around like a crazed jackrabbit and unloading frequent shots into the enemy, Slugging hits, giving off a high damage output, and picking enemies off from a distance. I tend to speak sarcastically and passive-aggressively.

    Psychoanalyze me, I dare y'.

    Interesting.

    Character: Makarov
    Game(s): Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    200px-Vladimir_Makarov.png
    Makarov kill people in a lot of different ways. He is also a sarcastic jerk. Makarov also hates to be wrong, and seems easily angered, even though he doesn't show it.

  • @Sailorcuteness said: im youngish love sweets I like fantasy and sci-fi have been told i act high a lot and I dont do drugs though or drink alchaol I love watching wrestling I often am more intrested in fantasy then realaty I have shed loads of charisma XD and usely my fav charecters are pychos I also spend to much and usely get crushes on guys who arnt right for me

    Well well well. Mass Effect shows it's face! Love that game.

    Character: Jack/Subject Zero
    Game(s): Mass Effect 2
    Mass-Effect-2-Subject-Zero-Trailer_6.jpg
    In a Sci-Fi game, and pretty much insane; Jack has a lot of charisma, but the type that scares the ever loving crap outta ya. And not much people are going to be right for her, but some are.

  • @PariahKing said: i liek mudkips

    who i am

    Give me some actual info and I will tell you.

  • @Strong Bad Fan said: Well well well. Mass Effect shows it's face! Love that game.

    Character: Jack/Subject Zero
    Game(s): Mass Effect 2
    Mass-Effect-2-Subject-Zero-Trailer_6.jpg
    In a Sci-Fi game, and pretty much insane; Jack has a lot of charisma, but the type that scares the ever loving crap outta ya. And not much people are going to be right for her, but some are.

    Im a girl? :eek: hehe but other then that it does sound like me XP

Add Comment