User Avatar Image

Sam and Max: Surfin' the Highway Hardcover Numbers

posted by dg10050 on - last edited - Viewed by 9.2K users

surfinhardcover3.jpg

What number Sam and Max: Surfin' the Highway (hardcover edition) did you get? I plan on taking all numbers posted and compiling a list of corresponding usernames. Obviously this isn't going to be complete since not everyone who bought a copy frequents the forums, but I thought this might be cool.

Click here for list: http://mvzig.com/SaMStH.txt

I'll try to update the list every day or two.

509 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: Second link isn't down for me.

You're right. Hmm, I could have sworn it wasn't working for me when I posted that. Pale Man seems to have kept it slightly up to date, but I've saved it just incase he does a runner.

• By the way, I have book #

(yes, that was totally necessary).

Also, it's still in its plastic wrap. Either to be sold or, more likely, as a back-up in case my first copy gets, um, damaged. Especially now that these are sold out. Also, I've had this for months.

• User Avatar Image
    mcd

#2404. Got it two weeks ago because of W&G dvd delay + living in Europe delay

• @Rather Dashing said: By the way, I have book #

(yes, that was totally necessary).

Also, it's still in its plastic wrap. Either to be sold or, more likely, as a back-up in case my first copy gets, um, damaged. Especially now that these are sold out. Also, I've had this for months.

I could have left my second copy in the plastic wrap (actually, i also have teh paperback, so i could have left them both in the plastic wrap...) but it didn't feel respectful to steve. Also,
    CHANGE BACK YOUR AVATAR!

• @The Highway said: I could have left my second copy in the plastic wrap (actually, i also have teh paperback, so i could have left them both in the plastic wrap...) but it didn't feel respectful to steve.

I have the paperback as well. Three copies. One to read in my room with great love and care, one to read on the road, and one to make sure the one that I read with great love and care can be replaced if something bad happens to it. I think it's respectful enough to have a comic set aside to be loved at some point in the future. Love can totally have contingency plans. :D

• I've got one original Surfin' the Highway paperback that I've been reading since I was 13 or so.
    I found it at a local comic book store for the (back then for me) super high price of 40 Guilders and 25 cents. It's still in pretty good condition, even though I've taken it with me on the road, in the tub and a couple of other places.
    I've got the hardcover by telltale too, and I've given a softcover to a friend of mine.

• @Joop said: I've got one original Surfin' the Highway paperback that I've been reading since I was 13 or so.
    I found it at a local comic book store for the (back then for me) super high price of 40 Guilders and 25 cents. It's still in pretty good condition, even though I've taken it with me on the road, in the tub and a couple of other places.
    I've got the hardcover by telltale too, and I've given a softcover to a friend of mine.

Given is a word used too frequently when talking about this book. It should be "loaned" or "sold". I would never "give away" my Sam & max stuff. Not that it's wrong to do this. I'm just a tight ass.

• I bought it as a present for his birthday.
    Why would I want two copies of the same book anyway?

• @Joop said: I bought it as a present for his birthday.

I completely forgot other people had birthdays, what with mine coming up and so on...

• @Joop said: I bought it as a present for his birthday.

I have three.

Add Comment