User Avatar Image

Post here and ill tell you what Video Game Character you are like

posted by Strong Bad Fan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Long enough title? Anyway I have a great connection with the Video Game World. Post here and I will tell you which one you are most like. Posting a lil sumthin sumthin about you could help to. Anyway. shall we begin?
It is not my fault if you get the wrong character. This is hard work!

Updates:

Something about your personality would be nice.
Someone get Jake in here. I got his before I even made the Topic.

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh, this sounds like a blast. Let's see...

16. Artistic. Likes to eat things. And people. Usually nice, but due to her inability to get angry easily, when she does, she's ready to tear people down. Optimistic most of the time.

Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with videogames.

• @Sailorcuteness said: Im a girl?

LOL seem to get that a lot around here, but in all fairness I thought you were a girl until you posted some art with you next to it... I think its the name it seems sort of femaleish and when you said @Sailorcuteness said: "I also spend to much and usely get crushes on guys who arnt right for me"
    I think people assume you are female and not a guy....

• @Irishmile said: LOL seem to get that a lot around here, but in all fairness I thought you were a girl until you posted some art with you next to it... I think its the name it seems sort of femaleish and when you said
    I think people assume you are female and not a guy....

fair point XD Il start acting maor manly

Full_Throttle_kuvakaappaus.png

• @Sailorcuteness said: fair point XD Il start acting maor manly

LOCAL SPORTS!!!

Nah just be you man...

• I like this

Male, 22. Medium length brown hair, kinda scruffy. I enjoy a tipple, making smartalec comments. People usually compare me to Bernard Black when they first meet me, but I don't really see it. I'm smart, but no genius and i'm "outspoken" (codeword for opinionated dickhead)

I don't feel I connect well with a lot of current culture and feel I was born a few decades too late. I also smell great

• @Sailorcuteness said: Im a girl? :eek: hehe but other then that it does sound like me XP

I didn't know your Gender, but even if I knew you were a dude you would probably still got Jack based on what you said.

• @DarkStar Runner said: Oh, this sounds like a blast. Let's see...

16. Artistic. Likes to eat things. And people. Usually nice, but due to her inability to get angry easily, when she does, she's ready to tear people down. Optimistic most of the time.

Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with videogames.

Cute and Pink.

Character: Kirby
    Game(s): Kirby Games
    178481-kirby_large.jpg
    The nice little puffball pretty much eats everything. Also don't piss him off. Just don't. He may look cute and sweet, and he may not be easily angered, but he will kill your face if you anger him. He also has shown signs of optimism.

• @JedExodus said: I like this

Male, 22. Medium length brown hair, kinda scruffy. I enjoy a tipple, making smartalec comments. People usually compare me to Bernard Black when they first meet me, but I don't really see it. I'm smart, but no genius and i'm "outspoken" (codeword for opinionated dickhead)

I don't feel I connect well with a lot of current culture and feel I was born a few decades too late. I also smell great

It seems we have another Drake, but the Gods think otherwise or something. Guess we can't have 2 of the same guys.

Character: Baird
    Game(s): Gears of War 1 and 2
    gears-of-war-2-20080930020531882-000.jpg
    Pretty much the smart, smartass, dickhead of the game, hes also got a bit of stubble. ('Prolly can't see it in the picture.) And he has to be somewhere between 20-37

• @Strong Bad Fan said: Character: Baird
    Game(s): Gears of War 1 and 2

Dammit, now I have to play Gears of War. You see the things you make me do... :mad:

don't worry, I still love you deep down

• @JedExodus said: don't worry, I still love you deep down

I love you to.

Wait what!?!?

Add Comment