User Avatar Image

Sam and Max: Surfin' the Highway Hardcover Numbers

posted by dg10050 on - last edited - Viewed by 7.3K users

surfinhardcover3.jpg

What number Sam and Max: Surfin' the Highway (hardcover edition) did you get? I plan on taking all numbers posted and compiling a list of corresponding usernames. Obviously this isn't going to be complete since not everyone who bought a copy frequents the forums, but I thought this might be cool.

Click here for list: http://mvzig.com/SaMStH.txt

I'll try to update the list every day or two.

509 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ah well, that makes me feel better about only owning one copy!

I expect some people would have bought extra copies to sell on eBay at ridiculously high prices too. At least that will give some of those who missed out on them at the Telltale store to get one. (the richer people anyway)

• @Scrawffler said: Ah well, that makes me feel better about only owning one copy!

I expect some people would have bought extra copies to sell on eBay at ridiculously high prices too. At least that will give some of those who missed out on them at the Telltale store to get one. (the richer people anyway)

Actually, I prefer the I-bought-five-copy's-out-of-overprotectiveness-people to the I-bought-five-copy's-to-sell-at-rediculously-high-prices-on-E-bay-people.

• @Joop said: Actually, I prefer the I-bought-five-copy's-out-of-overprotectiveness-people to the I-bought-five-copy's-to-sell-at-rediculously-high-prices-on-E-bay-people.

By the way, I'm totally selling my second hardcover.

:guybrush:Bidding starts at ONE MILLION DOLLARS! :guybrush:

• @Rather Dashing said: By the way, I'm totally selling my second hardcover.

Did you remember the last time somebody tried to sell a hardcover in one million dollars?

I'm still wondering what is a traveler cheque!

• @GinnyN said: Did you remember the last time somebody tried to sell a hardcover in one million dollars?

Yes I do.

It was me.

I'm nothing if not persistent.

• @Rather Dashing said: Yes I do.

It was me.

I'm nothing if not persistent.

At least learn the lesson and start the bidding with 1 Million AMERICAN Dollars!

• @GinnyN said: At least learn the lesson and start the bidding with 1 Million AMERICAN Dollars!

I'm an American. I don't learn lessons. :cool:

• @Joop said: I think you're all overprotective.
    Think about all the poor people who are crying because they were saving for the hardcover and haven't got one now.

I agree. In fact, I chose to only get a paperback so the hardcover could go to someone who wants it more than me. But I'm crazy that way.

• @Rather Dashing said: By the way, I'm totally selling my second hardcover.

Haven't you tried to sell this copy twice or thrice for a million dollars now?

IN OTHER NEWS

I am selling my second copy. Extremely good condition. Never been read before. Bidding starts at US$999, 999! Beat that, Rather Dashing!

• @The Highway said: Haven't you tried to sell this copy twice or thrice for a million dollars now?

IN OTHER NEWS

I am selling my second copy. Extremely good condition. Never been read before. Bidding starts at US$999, 999! Beat that, Rather Dashing!

Meh... beat that, both of you... :D

np: Autechre - Perlence Losid 2 (Quaristice Quadrange EP)

Add Comment