51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm also sure the Earth would change orbit and we would all be burned up by the sun.

• AHHH!!! ZOMBIE CHUCK IS NOW PRODUCING MOVIES!!! RUNNNNNN
    Birdie & Bogey (producer; 2009)

• Chuck Norris constantly "dies". Once every several years he sheds his current body to get a stronger one.

• Yeah, this is quite clearly bollocks.

• I remember when I was at school, the celebrity deaths included (but weren't limited to) The Rock, Kenan & Kel, Wee Man, Kel (on his own this time) and Zack from Saved By The Bell.

Thankfully these media titans are still with us today

• Don't ya just hate it when Chuck Norris rises from the dead at Easter?

• Chuck Norris' awesomeness dropped for me when I read this quote (in reply to being told about the Chuck Norris fact "There is no theory of evolution; just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live"):[quote]It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures.
    By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you.[/quote]

• Why must his awesomeness drop because of that? I'm sure there's a lot of stuff that lots of other people you look up to believe that if you knew you wouldn't agree with. Does that make people less awesome?

Well then again, if he said he believed child prostitution and pedophilia was ok then I'd have to say that his awesomeness level would drop a notch or ten for me.

• I didn't like when he was in a commercial and said something like "If my family is under attack, I can defend them. But I prefer to use a gun".
    What? If he had said something like "I can defend them, but not everyone can, so I support guns" or something, that would be different. But he was like "I prefer to use a gun".
    Yeah, why just protect your family when you can also kill someone in the process? >.>

Add Comment