35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Perhaps, but my Expert Opinion is that that blip won't affect sales for other platforms a single iota. Not even .1 iotas.

• I really wish Telltale would stop releasing these bad ports that hurt their image.

No iPad to develop with? Really?

• Although I haven't seen much of it, Devil's Playhouse made me laugh. It was pretty funny. I think people just like to be elitist, which is why they say "wit", as in "Joke only I and my equals will get". Although Sam and Max sometimes skirts too close to their trademark humor, I've mostly found this to be rather funny. Keeping in mind I just saw some gameplay videos, and not very long ones either.

• @Avel said: What's kind of funny is that this really just sounds like running Season Two on my netbook without downing the settings. Further Optimization may be necessary.

Or any game besides sbcg4ap on MY netbook(no wait I cant even get the game started my bad)

• User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Staff

Hi all

For getting best performance, we suggest you have the game as the only app running. As a 3D game with richer graphics, it'll be smoothest if you don't have other apps running at the same time.

1. Hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of the device for a few seconds until the screen displays the message 'slide to power off.'
    2. Power off the device by moving the slider.
    3. Hold down the sleep/wake button again until the device powers back on.
    4. When the home screen is displayed, relaunch the game

- Joel, Telltale

• @adventureaddict said: I fear this is going to bring down sales for Season 3 in the future...

"Oh, it's so buggy on platform x, why bother trying it on platform y."
    Ah well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, reviews like this one haven't stopped China from cranking out badly made video games... :D

np: Autechre - Yeesland (Cichlisuite)

• @joeldee said: Hi all

For getting best performance, we suggest you have the game as the only app running. As a 3D game with richer graphics, it'll be smoothest if you don't have other apps running at the same time.

1. Hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of the device for a few seconds until the screen displays the message 'slide to power off.'
    2. Power off the device by moving the slider.
    3. Hold down the sleep/wake button again until the device powers back on.
    4. When the home screen is displayed, relaunch the game

- Joel, Telltale

Joel,

Thanks for the tip - that definitely improved the performance. Of course, when coming to Telltale's website, I noticed you've dropped the price on the game already... Oh well, at least it is working now.

• User Avatar Image
    Kevin Telltale Staff

For those who haven't seen it, check out the new video of the iPad in action! And it's on sale this weekend only!

Add Comment