35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Staff

Hi all

For getting best performance, we suggest you have the game as the only app running. As a 3D game with richer graphics, it'll be smoothest if you don't have other apps running at the same time.

1. Hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of the device for a few seconds until the screen displays the message 'slide to power off.'
    2. Power off the device by moving the slider.
    3. Hold down the sleep/wake button again until the device powers back on.
    4. When the home screen is displayed, relaunch the game

- Joel, Telltale

• @adventureaddict said: I fear this is going to bring down sales for Season 3 in the future...

"Oh, it's so buggy on platform x, why bother trying it on platform y."
    Ah well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, reviews like this one haven't stopped China from cranking out badly made video games... :D

np: Autechre - Yeesland (Cichlisuite)

• @joeldee said: Hi all

For getting best performance, we suggest you have the game as the only app running. As a 3D game with richer graphics, it'll be smoothest if you don't have other apps running at the same time.

1. Hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of the device for a few seconds until the screen displays the message 'slide to power off.'
    2. Power off the device by moving the slider.
    3. Hold down the sleep/wake button again until the device powers back on.
    4. When the home screen is displayed, relaunch the game

- Joel, Telltale

Joel,

Thanks for the tip - that definitely improved the performance. Of course, when coming to Telltale's website, I noticed you've dropped the price on the game already... Oh well, at least it is working now.

• User Avatar Image
    Kevin Telltale Staff

For those who haven't seen it, check out the new video of the iPad in action! And it's on sale this weekend only!

• @Kevin said: For those who haven't seen it, check out the new video of the iPad in action! And it's on sale this weekend only!

The end of the video says the sale lasts until April 18, which is the end of next weekend... :confused:

• @Shauntron said: That's Mark Barbolak, I think he played the treasure pirate in ToMI 5. He's primarily our legal representative believe it or not :)

I love that this is true.

• @Gibbeynator said: Anyone up to answering a few basic questions?

1. Unknown. I'd tend to doubt it beyond a potential gag or two.
    2. All except BB confirmed.
    3. Unknown. Probably not, for Jared's sake.
    4. Confirmed as yes.

Add Comment