User Avatar Image

Ron Gilbert and Harry Potter

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

Do you think Ron Gilbert likes "Harry Potter" because one of the main characters is called "Ron"?

139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes. Because the majority of Harry Potter fans are people named 'Harry', 'Ron', 'Hermione' and 'Voldemort'

He is also a fan of Kim Possible and McDonalds.

• @tredlow said: Yes. Because the majority of Harry Potter fans are people named 'Harry', 'Ron', 'Hermione' and 'Voldemort'

Actually, Harry Potter doesn't have a huge following with the people named Voldemort. They feel they're being given a bad name (pun intended).

• I'm not gonna lie, this made me laugh :D

• @avistew said: Actually, Harry Potter doesn't have a huge following with the people named Voldemort. They feel they're being given a bad name (pun intended).

My uninformed friend, I happen to be a member of the LOHPFNV, the League of Harry Potter Fans Named Voldemort. Yes, I, Dennis Voldemort Smithers, and my colleagues Voldemort W. Walters and Voldem Ortoson III (whose membership qualifications are still being considered) are offended by your remark and demands an apology. There are hundreds of us. HUNDREDS.

• Three people hardly count as a "huge following". I maintain my previous statement.

• [quote=avistew;284685]three people hardly count as a "huge following". I maintain my previous statement.[/quote]

Hundreds!

• You remind me of an episode of Arrested Development. Is that on purpose?

EDIT: found it.

• @avistew said: You remind me of an episode of Arrested Development. Is that on purpose?

EDIT: found it.

It wasn't. Though it came to my mind as I was typing it.

• I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I'm also a Christian. I'll never understand why there are people who insist that the Harry Potter books are evil. I'd heard several people say this when the books were still coming out, and have seen (not read) at least one book regarding such nonsense in more than one bookstore.

I can say for certain that anyone who ever says such things about the Harry Potter series has not read any of the books, and is a highly gullible idiot.

• @Chyron8472 said: I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I'm also a Christian. I'll never understand why there are people who insist that the Harry Potter books are evil. I'd heard several people say this when the books were still coming out, and have seen (not read) at least one book regarding such nonsense in more than one bookstore.

I can say for certain that anyone who ever says such things about the Harry Potter series has not read any of the books, and is a highly gullible idiot.

Did people really say that?I don't see how a book can be evil...

In fact, it's my personal opinion that nobody in the world has ever really been evil. Well, maybe one or two people, but you can count them off as anomolies.

Add Comment