User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users

Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jakethemuss said: How often are discount given out? Want to get season 2.

There is one going on right now. If you have the DVD shipped out to you, you can get Season Two half off.

• @Joop said: Just Avistew's awesome fan pluche's, some quirky fan art, lot's of random comments and some people asking if they missed anything important.

Yeah nothing unusual here...

• Can't wait to see what Max is going to utterly destroy do with his powers!

This season is gonna be great :D

And I just can't decide which game to buy with my coupon... Probably a W&C game, because if I get a ToMI episode, I'll end up buying them all, and that would be very counter-productive. You know, aside from Sam & Max.

• Did anyone notice more newspaper clippings being used as a backdrop for the Sam & Max iPad info video?

Kind of wondering if those will come with the Case File this season, as I doubt we will get replicas of the psychic toys.

• @Zeek said: Did anyone notice more newspaper clippings being used as a backdrop for the Sam & Max iPad info video?

Kind of wondering if those will come with the Case File this season, as I doubt we will get replicas of the psychic toys.

I noticed, because one of them was called "The New York Interloper". Jake says that there are a few in-game newspapers in Sam and Max's New York in the start of the game.

My guess is they'd have to replace the text if they were going to release them outside the company, because they fill the vast majority of the story with stock text from an old blog post.

• I'm really looking forward to this game. I hope I don't fail my exams because of it though. :cool:

• I am excited about The Devil's Playhouse! Let's hope the PC is good with the new control scheme!

• I just popped into the site today, and found that the third season was coming out, and this month no less.

Damnit, Telltale. I love you like my more talented and snarky extended family, but I only have so much money to give. Also, kudos for making your games Mac accessable, for the poor computer gaming schlubs like me.

• Something I was wondering: Will this forum section stay open until the release of the last episode (or even after), or will it be closed April 15th like with the ToMI preorder forum?
    I think it could be interesting for us to be able to ask you guys questions during the season, but on the other hand I can imagine you being too busy to be able to visit the forum.

• If the game was to be released at midnight on the 15th of April, depending on where you are it will be a different time.
    Use (URL Removed - See next post) as a guide to find out what time it will be in your city at 12am on the 15th of april in San Francisco, (Which is very close to where telltale office is).

Add Comment