User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 18.8K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cool pics everyone!
    Here's some pictures I've recently uploaded of my trip to Australia!
    923553588_6_BFJR.jpeg923553919_6_6B4a.jpeg923554516_6_jS9C_1.jpeg923556506_6_6VKF_2.jpeg923557047_6_d71f.jpeg

  • Wow, your eyes are very blue.

    (I'm relieved by the absence of scary animals in your pictures :p That's probably the main reason I don't see myself going to Australia, I'd be too scared of them).

  • NO! Kangaroos! My mortal Enemies!

  • @avistew said: (I'm relieved by the absence of scary animals in your pictures :p That's probably the main reason I don't see myself going to Australia, I'd be too scared of them).

    I heard that Australia is statistically the safest country to live in.

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    Don't be fooled! Our animals will devour you WHOLE... just as soon as they wake up.

    koala1.jpg


    (He is dreaming of the taste of your flesh)

  • @Fealiks said: I heard that Australia is statistically the safest country to live in.

    Note how I said "scary" not "dangerous". I'm only scared of their physical appearance (phobias, etc) which is why I'm glad they were in none of the pictures.

  • @avistew said: Wow, your eyes are very blue.

    (I'm relieved by the absence of scary animals in your pictures :p That's probably the main reason I don't see myself going to Australia, I'd be too scared of them).

    Thank you.
    Actually, there is a Kangaroo in the pictures!
    I heard about a Kangaroo getting chased by a dog, and the Kangaroo led him to this creek where he grabbed the dog in his neck and held him under water so he choked!
    And Koala's seem to be able to get really bloodthirsty too if you wake them up!

  • @puzzlebox said: Don't be fooled! Our animals will devour you WHOLE... just as soon as they wake up.

    koala1.jpg


    (He is dreaming of the taste of your flesh)

    Cute yet vicious, very Max like. I want one!

  • @Joop said: Thank you.
    Actually, there is a Kangaroo in the pictures!
    I heard about a Kangaroo getting chased by a dog, and the Kangaroo led him to this creek where he grabbed the dog in his neck and held him under water so he choked!
    And Koala's seem to be able to get really bloodthirsty too if you wake them up!

    But they're both mammals, and mammals don't scare me. Only arachnids do.

  • It's possible for kangaroos to almost disembowel a person by kicking them.

    Anyway, the spiders and things aren't really that big of a problem. I've never seen very many spiders where I live. The Sydney funnelweb is one of the most dangerous spiders in the world, though, and it only really lives in Sydney.

    And in the tropics, you should be more worried about the crocodiles. Don't ever go swimming in a body of water in the tropics.

    Also, don't pick a blue ringed octopus up from a tide pool, or anywhere, because it will kill you.

    And don't run into a wombat with a car. They'll be fine, but the car won't be.

Add Comment