This discussion may contain spoilers!
Let's see how many references we can find in Reality 2.0 (mark spoilers just in case...)
- Super Mario Bros. (Sam exclaiming "It's-a me! Sam!" as he jumps up and grabs coins floating in midair)
- Dungeons and Dragons (Auntie Biotic's +1 Armor and the +2 Sword)
- Sam and Max Hit the Road (The resemblance of the Wooden Longsword to the dragon-slaying sword in Conroy Bumpus's VR game)
- Sam and Max Season One (Sybil's complaints about dialogue trees and repetition)
- Dragon Warrior (The battle against a Blue Slime)
- Tetris (Tetriminoes line the rear of the streets of Reality 2.0)
- TellTale Texas Hold 'Em (An ad for the game floats around occasionally on the streets of Reality 2.0)
Can anyone else think of any others?