User Avatar Image

item on backorder?

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 160 users

I just bought the animated sereies dvd on the sale and it is said to be on backorder and well I want to know what that means. Does it mean you guys need to get a new shipment of it?

8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Yeah, we ran out, and are ordering more of the discs right nowish. Sorry for the delay!

• @David E said: Yeah, we ran out, and are ordering more of the discs right nowish. Sorry for the delay!

So I take it the dvd was a poplular seller on the sale then to run out. And the delay is fine as long as one arrives.;)

• @Gman5852 said: So I take it the dvd was a poplular seller on the sale then to run out. And the delay is fine as long as one arrives.;)

Yeah, it sucks big time. I ordered it along with the MI Collectors Set and the Sam & Max comic book on March 16th(!!) and it hasn't been shipped yet. How long can it take to get a DVD in :/

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@hydr0x said: Yeah, it sucks big time. I ordered it along with the MI Collectors Set and the Sam & Max comic book on March 16th(!!) and it hasn't been shipped yet. How long can it take to get a DVD in :/

I think your problem is due to the TOMI DVD not being available yet.
    They might still have had the animated series DVD in stock back when you ordered but since everything ships together, the TOMI DVD more than likely caused the shipping delay.
    Hopefully for you, the animated series will be back in stock by the time the TOMI DVD gets released!

• @Macfly77 said: I think your problem is due to the TOMI DVD not being available yet.
    They might still have had the animated series DVD in stock back when you ordered but since everything ships together, the TOMI DVD more than likely caused the shipping delay.
    Hopefully for you, the animated series will be back in stock by the time the TOMI DVD gets released!

I could have sworn the DVD was out already for TOMI.

Also how much longer till you guys get more copies of the animated series DVD. Just curious.

• So when it says One or more items are backordered. Your order will ship when all items are in stock does it seriously mean everything is on hold because of a few items?

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Irishmile said: So when it says One or more items are backordered. Your order will ship when all items are in stock does it seriously mean everything is on hold because of a few items?

Exactly.

• I suppose they could split it up, if you're willing to pay shipping costs again (I rather not, but maybe you would?)

Add Comment