User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users

Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I finished Sam, as posted on the Q&A with Purcell thread. Here are pictures of Sam & Max together
    sammaxdone.pngsammaxdone02.pngsammaxdone03.png

"Hey Sam, why am I taller that you?" "It's an illusion, little buddy".

I ended up downsizing on the details for Sam, otherwise I would have needed to start adding more details to Max. But I like the way it looks :)

• @Dave247 said: If the game was to be released at midnight on the 15th of April, depending on where you are it will be a different time.
    Use This Fixed Clock as a guide to find out what time it will be in your city at 12am on the 15th of april in San Francisco, (Which is very close to where telltale office is).

Except that it won't be released at midnight... Most Telltale employees are probably at home in their warm beds at that time.

Generally the episodes are released some time between 9am and 5pm San Francisco time on the day of release. Please don't be impatient... I really get sick of reading those threads every month and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• @Molokov said: Except that it won't be released at midnight... Most Telltale employees are probably at home in their warm beds at that time.

Generally the episodes are released some time between 9am and 5pm San Francisco time on the day of release. Please don't be impatient... I really get sick of reading those threads every month and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yeah, I figured that.
    When I thought about it I wasn't sure what to put but I was sure someone would correct me.

With the info I have now... I've made a new link which is at 4pm.

NOTE: USE THIS ONLY AS A GUIDE! As said in the pervious post there is no fixed time when the game will come out.

New Link

PS, those look really good avistew! I've been reading past posts and saw your progress. Your really good at Textiles.

• NIIICE.

Now you have to mass-produce them for all of us, we want 'em too. Of course we'll pay...

Now work! ;).

• Nice plushes! Now tell TTG to sell them in the store :p

• @Mixu said: Nice plushes! Now tell TTG to sell them in the store :p

Actually, what I'll do is I'll take full credit when they announce they're selling them, even though I'll have nothing to do with it. Does that sound good to you?

• They look excellent Avistew.
    You couldn't make me some could you? Just for me?
    The other forum members don't need to know about it...

• Those S&M plushes are amazing-now I want one (although they're probably exclusively sold through Bosco's Inconvinence) How much?

• Huh, how about that? There's a whole forum I can access now. That'll teach me to actually read my purchase confirmation mails from now on.

Now, what am I going to do with a coupon code for a free Telltale episode when I already own every single one, including Bone?

Guess I'll give it away to a friend.

• To everyone asking for a plush:

- they already have owners. I'm sorry.
    - I obviously can't legally sell them (and don't want to)
    - I didn't write down the pattern as I went. They're meant to be special and one-of-a-kind because they're for special and one-of-a-kind people, I can't recreate them (well I could try from the template I guess but they'd be different)

If I was to sell something, it would be more likely to be a pattern book so you can make your own. Less work on my part since I'd only have to create the patterns once :P
    But that wouldn't be legal so I'm not even doing that.

Now that it's all clear, you can feel free to keep asking for them. I realise it means you like them :P As long as you're clear that you're not getting any mwahahaha.

Add Comment