User Avatar Image

Anyone who has played 301 on iPad!

posted by CannonMan on - last edited - Viewed by 344 users

How do you get the power core?!

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I know that I néed her to get out of the restaurant by calling her. But how do I call her cell phone?? I obviously missing something, but I am stuck

• okay sorry. Also i need your help this time. So ive got the rift generator plugged it in but i get a hint saying i need some unholy power to power it pls tell me wat that is

• I apologize for not covering up my text with white like you all are doing. I'm not sure how to do that just yet.

I just got the postcard after visiting Meesta Pizza, but I'm not sure what to do now. I can't combine it with any other clues I have, and looking into the future, as what the in-game hint suggests, only shows Sam acting like a zombie and muttering about preparing toys. So if someone could please clue me in as to what to do next, I would really appreciate it. Thanks and have a great day!

• I am sorry no spoiler cover but I have been to every stinkin phone many times- how do I get Stinky's cell phone in car? Can only call resturante and not cell... :(

• oh right cheers CannonMan that helped a lot

Add Comment