User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 11.9K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: Yeah...

Don't only weridos and closet rapists do that?

You see what a throwaway comment does around here?! I swear, this forum has ADD.

Watch, now this thread's going to turn into a discussion on ADD...

• @GuruGuru214 said: You see what a throwaway comment does around here?! I swear, this forum has ADD.

Watch, now this thread's going to turn into a discussion on ADD...

You know, saying ADD reminds me of OCD, and my husband calls one of my cat the OCD kitty due to her obsession for scratching at the door whenever she's locked out of the room where I'm sleeping. She can do it for hours non-stop.

I'd let her in, but then she plays with plastic or whatever makes as much noise as possible, and I can't sleep. Although sometimes I wonder which keeps me awake the most.

• @avistew said: You know, saying ADD reminds me of OCD, and my husband calls one of my cat the OCD kitty due to her obsession for scratching at the door whenever she's locked out of the room where I'm sleeping. She can do it for hours non-stop.

I'd let her in, but then she plays with plastic or whatever makes as much noise as possible, and I can't sleep. Although sometimes I wonder which keeps me awake the most.

Ahh, OCD. I'm reminded of ODB, who was a strange rapper indeed. I often thought he was on PCP, but maybe that was ICP. I wonder if either were on the BBC? My favorite gun in Doom was the BFG, I should add. And not enough can be said about rendering in D3D.

• @avistew said: You know, saying ADD reminds me of OCD, and my husband calls one of my cat the OCD kitty due to her obsession for scratching at the door whenever she's locked out of the room where I'm sleeping. She can do it for hours non-stop.

Oh god, my cat(s) do that. It's so annoying. I've took to putting a pair of shoes next to my bed at night so I can throw one at the door if the cats start scratching. Works wonders.

• @Fealiks said: Oh god, my cat(s) do that. It's so annoying. I've took to putting a pair of shoes next to my bed at night so I can throw one at the door if the cats start scratching. Works wonders.

Oh, she's not faded by that. Or by hissing at her. Once I threatened her, I can't remember what I said but she stopped doing it at once. I've never been able to remember what tone of voice I used then.
    It's cute, because she always wants to be in the same room as me (even follows me in the bathroom and everything) and most of the time I don't even close the bedroom door, but sometimes she just stays there licking plastic or something and keeping me up.

• This might sound really obvious, but have you tried setting her on fire?

• *bump*

This thread has had some cool beards, but only Lena P's cool moustache has been posted so far (if I recall correctly), so here's me after growing out my moustache:

lolth.jpg

• Your mustache looks more like two of those ... well ... swimming things.

• Very distant whales, perhaps.

I was thinking tadpoles (couldn't come up with the word).

Add Comment