User Avatar Image

Elite Beat Agents

posted by LuigiHann on - last edited - Viewed by 292 users

Elite Beat Agents: Greatest game of all time? Probably not. But best game made for the Nintendo DS so far? It gets my vote. :D

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @NickTTG said: I'm gonna go ahead and just say we stop while we're ahead. Definitions suck. I like the vagueness of my life. :rolleyes:

Splinter the effortlessness to quasar listlessness, padawan.

• play asia's good got eba and phoenix wright from them

• According to Nintendo's Japanese release list, there's an Ouendan sequel coming sometime in Japan. No official word on what that means for EBA, but considering EBA sold better, I think it's safe to imagine there will be a U.S. sequel in some form.

• Knowning how Japan usually get the "updated, localized" american releases of japanese games (Mario USA/Super Mario 2, Final fantasy VII international/Final fantasy VII us release, those american made seasons for yu-ig-oh and ultimate muscles, etc....), it might simply be Elite Beat Agents in japanese.

• That occurred to me as well, although the official title doesn't particularly suggest that.
    "Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2" just means "Burn! Hot-Blooded Rhythm Soul Go! Fight! Cheer Squad 2," although I suppose the Agents are somewhat hot-blooded rhythm souls as well.

• i remember that games commercial... From what i gather you cause the guys to dance in the bottom screen with the stylus, and that somehow causes a woman in the tops screen to shake her baby. HAHA i loved that commercial.

• For those who do not know, the sequel to the japanese one is commin out next month and is not the american version of EBA translated in Jp. There is goin to be a rival squad in this one where you can play against and play as.

• @Eater said: i remember that games commercial... From what i gather you cause the guys to dance in the bottom screen with the stylus, and that somehow causes a woman in the tops screen to shake her baby. HAHA i loved that commercial.

Hah! Yes, the world needs more baby-shaking sims.

I think that Nintendo did a poor job advertising the game... but it might just be because it's hard to convey pure awesome in a short commercial.

@Eater said: For those who do not know, the sequel to the japanese one is commin out next month

Yeah! I can't believe how soon that is! But I still can't wait, either!

• @LuigiHann said: Hah! Yes, the world needs more baby-shaking sims.

I think that Nintendo did a poor job advertising the game... but it might just be because it's hard to convey pure awesome in a short commercial.

Yeah! I can't believe how soon that is! But I still can't wait, either!

I preordered the game using the website that someone posted here. It is the cheapest, with shipping being free and all.

AS for the ad of EBA, I thought it was like you said, short. I prefer the japanese ad for Ouendan 1, withe ramen noodles employee person being depressed for not having any customers

Add Comment