User Avatar Image

Penal zone recap (MAJOR SPOILERS!)

posted by The_Hamburgaler on - last edited - Viewed by 735 users

So I just finished episode 1 in "the five part epic comedy saga" that is the devils playhouse.

I Freaking love it. LOVE IT! Well worth the wait.

(I said spoilers in the title so no need to discus the game in spoiler boxes. I sure as hell wont.)

I got worried when I got to the end and thought I would do the exact same thing as the beginning but they really surprised me when skunkape turned it around and changed the future.

Best moment for me... very hard but it was probably using future vision on everything and seeing things in no context
(Hey max wanna ground me?)

Next episode? I'm very curious as to what happens next. It looks like skunkape took the rhinoplasty and mind reading cards with him into the new dimension so it looks like their gone. But that would suck. They probably Really are gone because think about it, How many different different sceneries can you think of where you need a picture to transform into?

The twist at the end was really strange. Sam and max are dead?... Or is that sammun mak? In this episode, they made a huge deal of seeing the future and finding the events leading up to it, or changing the future. In episode two, I think the word tomb, and seeing Sam and max skeleton makes me think the big thing for episode 2 will be spending all the episode inside Sam and maxes building. Which would be cool, considering how we haven't been their since raving dead.

So what did you guys think of the penal zone? What do you think is going to happen?

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment