User Avatar Image

change of shipping address

posted by Jaco Heunis on - last edited - Viewed by 330 users

Hey Telltale team.

I have repeatedly sent e-mails requesting that you change my shipping address on my TOMI invoice as I will be relocating. My issue reference number is 'issue-23823'. Please e-mail me directly : jacoheunis@yahoo.com to have my address changed ASAP. The old address is Villa Bianco Flats 71, Leather Oak Street, Oak Glen, Bellville 7530, South Africa. I would like the new address changed to 26 Ireland Place, Springbok Street, Eldoraign, Centurion, 0157, South Africa. Please contact me ASAP.

Kind Regards

Jaco Heunis

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@cptalbertwesker said: Sorry, I've not had access to the net for ages, have the wallace and gromit dvds shipped already? I've moved since i purchased it :/

They started shipping at the beginning of February.
    If yours got shipped, you should have gotten a shipping confirmation e-mail and you should see it in your order history on your "My Telltale" page.
    Just to be sure, did you already place an order for the DVD (which has been available for pre-order since the beginning of November) or did you just order the downloadable games (which have been available since the end of last March)?
    If you bought the latter, you still need to order the DVD (for just the cost of shipping) and you can change the shipping address at that time.
    Hope this helps! ;)

• Ah thanks macfly I didn't realise they had changed it, you used to pay the postage when you bought the games didn't you, anyways thank you very much for the reply :)

• Only if you bought it when the DVD was already finished...

Which isn't the case in the beginning of a season (nor the end actually either) ;).

• Call me an idiot if you will, but can we change our shipping adres yet? I have received some e-mails, but I can't figure out what they are trying to tell me.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@Jaco Heunis said: I have received some e-mails, but I can't figure out what they are trying to tell me.

The ToMI DVD can be pre-ordered now in a standard or deluxe edition (read blog for details). For the standard edition you pay only shipping if you own the season. You basically put it into your shopping card and make a new purchase. During that process you can enter the Shipping Address for the DVD.
    The best place to pre-order is the ToMI Page because it shows you both options and information on the Free Shipping Deal. Many people preferred to buy the Deluxe Edition + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse to get free shipping.

• how does one go about updating a shipping address for a recently placed order...paid using paypal? I ordered the deluxe edition Monkey Island DVDs, as well as the vessel and a game. do i just email support?

@bonnie said: Hi Jaco,
    Not sure what happened to our replies back to you but you should check your junk and/or spam folders, make sure they're not hiding some where.

Here was our last reply to you...

I see you have a new address, thank you. Shortly after chapter 5 releases digitally, the disc will go into production. You will get notification once we're ready to ship and you will be asked to update your address then. Not sure the disc will be ready in December but, certainly, chapter 5 will be released digitally then.

Cheers,
    bonnie

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Hey Snokyst, we use the shipping address provided in your purchase, not the one from Paypal. Contact support and we can fix you up (if we haven't already).

• Have you posted the TOMI dvd's yet?

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

No, they have not been released yet.

Add Comment