User Avatar Image

Momma Bosco: Young Spirit or Elderly Ghoul?

posted by lombre on - last edited - Viewed by 388 users

I've noticed that Momma Bosco's ghost went from being elderly in What's New, Beelzebub to looking surprisingly youthful in The Penal Zone. Is there some line of dialog I missed that explains this, or has Momma been clicking those annoying pop-up ads that claim to make you look 20 years younger?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm guessing she's gotten better at the whole otherworldly-spirit thing, and aged herself down. Seriously, if you had the choice between looking like a hot 30 year old or a hot 70 year old which would you choose?

• @Lena_P said: I'm guessing she's gotten better at the whole otherworldly-spirit thing, and aged herself down. Seriously, if you had the choice between looking like a hot 30 year old or a hot 70 year old which would you choose?

Good point. Though that might depend on who you ask. :rolleyes:

• @Lena_P said: I'm guessing she's gotten better at the whole otherworldly-spirit thing, and aged herself down. Seriously, if you had the choice between looking like a hot 30 year old or a hot 70 year old which would you choose?

I will be 30 in 6 months... but not the hot kind.

• I hope there's an official explanation of that. I mean, fannon is great and all in the case Telltale doesn't feel like to explain it, but It would be great if there's an official explanation for that.

But for what I'm really hoping is an explanation of why Sam can see Max's visions. I mean, I can understand that is because the thing of been now the two are, in a way, Player Characters, so, what's Sam or Max knows, the player know, and, in a some sort of explanation, is better for the two know in game what the players know, buuuttt I would like an explanation anyway. I would not complain if we don't get an explanation of that, but it's like why Future Max is using that visor, I just want to know, because I'm a fangirl. End of Line.

• @GinnyN said: But for what I'm really hoping is an explanation of why Sam can see Max's visions. I mean, I can understand that is because the thing of been now the two are, in a way, Player Characters, so, what's Sam or Max knows, the player know, and, in a some sort of explanation, is better for the two know in game what the players know, buuuttt I would like an explanation anyway. I would not complain if we don't get an explanation of that, but it's like why Future Max is using that visor, I just want to know, because I'm a fangirl. End of Line.

I believe the official explanation given in the game is:
    For some reason

• @Irishmile said: I will be 30 in 6 months... but not the hot kind.

What? Why would becoming 30 make you un-hot? Especially since most guys look their best in their thirties. :confused:

• @GinnyN said: I hope there's an official explanation of that. I mean, fannon is great and all in the case Telltale doesn't feel like to explain it, but It would be great if there's an official explanation for that.

But for what I'm really hoping is an explanation of why Sam can see Max's visions. I mean, I can understand that is because the thing of been now the two are, in a way, Player Characters, so, what's Sam or Max knows, the player know, and, in a some sort of explanation, is better for the two know in game what the players know, buuuttt I would like an explanation anyway. I would not complain if we don't get an explanation of that, but it's like why Future Max is using that visor, I just want to know, because I'm a fangirl. End of Line.

I figured it's just because they're Sam and Max. They more or less share the same existence, so why not psychic powers?

• So Mama Bosco is looking hot? I guess i missed that part completely.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@taumel said: So Mama Bosco is looking hot? I guess i missed that part completely.

Just look at her eyes! ;)

• It's obvious that she's just dying her hair and got some work done in the facial area. Ectoplasmic cosmetics is a surprisingly thriving industry.

Add Comment