User Avatar Image

The Great "I did not receive a response to my ticket" Thread

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

So you didn't hear back from us? That's kinda weird. Sometimes responses fall through the cracks or get snagged by Spam filters, so we'll make sure you get the support you need.

Post here with your ticket number and we'll take a look at it ASAP.

Didn't get an automatic response? Tell us here and we'll search your username for ticket history.

204 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am still trying to Support to reply to me. It has been a week and 3 e-mails, with no help/response, except for nikasaur giving me the private forum access.

    I will post my email here and hope TTG finally does something.

    ---

    I finally received the order confirmation.

    Unfortunately there was no info on how to access the secret forum, which is OK because nikasaur gave me access already.

    But there is also no code for the free game.

    Also now on my game page, S&M S3 shows up at the bottom in the invoice section, but the 5 episodes are no longer anywhere to be found on the page. There were there Thursday, April 15, as I used that link to download the game.

    Help.
    Thanks,
    Derrick

  • Hi Derrick,
    I checked your ticket status and there was a couple replies that may have been eaten by a hungry spam/junk folder. Please check your pm's.

    Cheers,
    bonnie

  • I do not have a spam filter.

    We are getting close now. 2 of the 3 issues have been resolved.

    1.) private forum access. (FIXED)

    2.) free game code (FIXED)

    BUT, this has still not been addressed:

    3.) Sam and Max Season 3 episodes do not show up in "Your Games." (NOT FIXED)

    They were there up to Thursday April 15. I downloaded episode 1 from the link there. From Friday to today, the episodes are no longer there.

    HELP
    Thanks

  • @Derrick said: I do not have a spam filter.

    We are getting close now. 2 of the 3 issues have been resolved.

    1.) private forum access. (FIXED)

    2.) free game code (FIXED)

    BUT, this has still not been addressed:

    3.) Sam and Max Season 3 episodes do not show up in "Your Games." (NOT FIXED)

    They were there up to Thursday April 15. I downloaded episode 1 from the link there. From Friday to today, the episodes are no longer there.

    HELP
    Thanks



    Ok, that's weird. The transaction went through but a serial was not assigned at purchase. I have assigned one to you and you can now view the game in your account. Try again and confirm back.

    Cheers,
    bonnie

  • 3 for 3.

    Sam & Max 3 has been returned to my games.

    Thanks

  • I sent a support issue on April, 14th and I haven't received any answer yet.

    It was about my last order on Telltale Games Shop. It's been a month since I made the order and I haven't received any info about the status since payment was charged in my bank account on March, 17th.

    Thanks!

  • Hello there, its about "issue-29881". I haven't had any response from it. Basicly I was wondering if I could add the new Max Imp T-Shirt to my shipment (and pay for it) without having to pay for the shipping again. OR if that is not possible I would rather have the new type insted of the Max & Crossbones T-Shirt I had ordered and paid for.

  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

    @calamar said: I sent a support issue on April, 14th and I haven't received any answer yet.

    It was about my last order on Telltale Games Shop. It's been a month since I made the order and I haven't received any info about the status since payment was charged in my bank account on March, 17th.

    Thanks!



    Hi calamar,

    We responded, but it looks like you didn't get the email. Sorry you didn't get it! I'll send you a PM with the email contents.

    @calamar said: Hello there, its about "issue-29881". I haven't had any response from it. Basicly I was wondering if I could add the new Max Imp T-Shirt to my shipment (and pay for it) without having to pay for the shipping again. OR if that is not possible I would rather have the new type insted of the Max & Crossbones T-Shirt I had ordered and paid for.

    Hey asgerim,

    Adding items + charges to existing orders and combining shipments are not things our system supports. Sorry :(

    @calamar said: Hi, I sent an email requesting to get a manual unlock code a couple of days ago and I haven't heard back yet... the support code is "issue-30102".
    I get that you're probably really busy, what with the new season of Sam & Max just coming out, but I'm getting impatient to play ;) Thanks!

    This ticket got an answer, but apparently it was destroyed when it impacted a nearby satellite. I'll send you the code via PM in just a sec!

  • Thanks for the answer David_E ;)

  • Haven't heard anything regarding "issue-30211". Please lemme know!

This discussion has been closed.