User Avatar Image

I like cheese

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

especially sharp cheddar.

140 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Will said: ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

I think he won't have that drink with you in the end, Lena.

• Monster is a sweet, carbonated, "energy" drink. I found out that if you pour a carbonated drink into yoghurt it "traps" the bubbles, so you get a mild tingle on your tongue when you drink it, even the next day. The cool/sad thing is that when my brother went to Paris a couple of years ago there were people in the streets handing out free samples of a carbonated yoghurt drink. I should have patented my idea when I had the chance ...

• @Lena_P said: Monster is a sweet, carbonated, "energy" drink. I found out that if you pour a carbonated drink into yoghurt it "traps" the bubbles, so you get a mild tingle on your tongue when you drink it, even the next day. The cool/sad thing is that when my brother went to Paris a couple of years ago there were people in the streets handing out free samples of a carbonated yoghurt drink. I should have patented my idea when I had the chance ...

Interesting. Since we're talking about gross stuff, I used to dip my bread in coke.
    I've never tried the carbonated Yop-like think you're referring to, but I've tried the milk juices (fruit juices with milk in them). Like, orange or pineapple juice, but with milk in it. They're very smooth and nice, although I'll take regular fruit over it any day.
    I guess it's kind of how you've got sherbet here, which is like sorbet but with milk.
    Which I very annoying because the stores here don't have sorbet, only sherbet, which I can't have due to the milk. On the other hand I got an ice-cream machine for Christmas. Woo!
    Made ice-cream every day for a week, then I stopped because my brain was freezing. But with the summer coming I can see making some more again ^_^

• YO-J is awesome.... Yogurt mixed with juice

YoJHlfGalStrwBn_LG_000000.jpg

• Well, in France there is Danao, which is juice with milk (more juice than milk) and Yop, which is drinkable, flavoured yogurt.

• We've got that. It's called Danimals. XD

• going back on the topic of cheese

In Wisconsin almost every restaurant and pub offers fried beer battered cheddar cheese curds.... Horrible for you but so so so good....
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/Cheese%20Curds.jpg

my French Canadian buddy introduced me to Poutine, Its french fries, fresh cheese curds and hot gravy.... when you have a few beers in you this stuff seems like the best tasting food on Earth.... also horrible for you... I am surprised its not common in Wisconsin seems like something we would have stolen by now.
    http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2007-01/poutine.jpg

• @Lena_P said: There is nothing more refreshing than a nice, thick, whole milk yoghurt mixed with Monster drink. It's the perfect mix of caffeine and one-celled organisms!

@Lena_P said: I'll make you sadder: I don't know what Monster drink even is!

Monster is an energy drink, like Amp or Red Bull (all of which I have not tried.)

monsterdrink.gifhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Energy

• Thanks! I've had one energy drink before (I can't remember the name. It was pink). I found it much to sweet and chemical-tasting. I can see how it would taste better mixed with something milder like yogurt though, but I certainly don't want to try.

Add Comment